Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Idk about you guys, but if some guy comes along dressed in a white KKK garment and says "let's hunt us some ******s" I wouldn't hesitate to tell that person that they don't belong here.
    You're right, I would not associate with someone like that, and I would not want people to think I would.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by April View Post
    I feel like an outsider in most situations, to be honest, and have felt this way my whole life. So, I have great empathy and consideration for others who feel this way, too.
    Yes, I can relate to this as well.

Also, it is never too late to join in and contribute.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    To the people who believe that they are Delta, I have a question for you.

How important is it for you to have individuals be in the "right" place or the place they "belong"? Do phrases like "I'll put you in the right place", "You don't belong here", "You are an outsider" appeal to you? Do you find yourself saying or thinking this often about other people? And do you find it necessary to enforce this belief?

Thank you.
    Some people are in the wrong places and maybe they dont belong. I don't see it as my responsibility to tell them where to go, so I don't identify with "I'll put you in the right place", if I think someone doesn't belong I'll behave in a manner with only superficial warmth, but if others are interacting openly and normally, then I take this as a sign that they do belong.
    If the individual see's that collectively that they are not being accepted they will normally go on their way.

Everyone is an individual and I will try to interact with all people as best I can, sometimes though, there are people you wish you never started talking too and whilst I would not ignore these people and I would try to act patiently, or even try to integrate them into whatever social group they are attempting to move into, there is always a line.
    IEE-Ne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12