Thread: Requirements for VideoTyping/Type Kray

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Requirements for VideoTyping/Type Kray

Edit: Here is a questionaire I did awhile ago to get people started, I'm going to also do one of the shorter ones that's semi common here: https://pastebin.com/n1c5LudZ

I'll take typing opinions from any systems, though I'm mostly settled in terms of enneagram and mbti.

Hey, eventually, this is probably going to become a type me thread. I've done questionaires in the past, and I'm probably going to copy and paste one of my pastepins here (with minor alterations if I think I could respond better/one of my previous responses seems inaccurate, ect ect ect).

I am hesitant to do video typing, as I'm really not a fan of pasting my face on the internet. I am a e6 meme and also, in the last month, I had a discord acquaintance have pictures of her posted unnecessarily on the internet without her consent... So questions on videotyping... If I've missed the requirement thread, a) I'm lazy and b) I'm semi new to this forum in terms of activity

1) Do you need my face or are you just looking for gesticulations/my speaking style?
    2) How do people feel about sunglasses?
    3) Do you even need to see me or can it just be audio?

Again, I'll probably post a completed questionnaire in my leisure. I did one of the excessively long ones, but if I find that threads with shorter questionnaires seem to get more responses, I'll adjust accordingly.
    Last edited by Kray; 03-16-2019 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Adding a questionaire

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    1) Do you need my face or are you just looking for gesticulations/my speaking style?
    2) How do people feel about sunglasses?
    3) Do you even need to see me or can it just be audio?
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for this, it's very helpful. I have one more question and I'll leave you be. Do you know the time period in which you are allowed to edit posts? I think I am going to make a video, but if I do I don't want it out for longer than it needs to be/after I've gotten input. If you don't know the answer that's also fine, thank you again.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    Do you know the time period in which you are allowed to edit posts?
    This forum has no such limit.

On forums which have the limit you, for example, may post a link to pastebin's message with your info. Pastebin allows to delete messages later.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main benefit of a video is spontaneous expression, which audio would also allow. "VI" is mostly nonsense.