Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
you only have to consider Ip and Ej closely related and Ep / Ij closely related. So there is a semantics problem with the temperaments, but nothing too important
Just spewing some "insights" here.

The brain is principally composed of a very large number (circa 10,000,000,000) of neurons, massively interconnected (with an average of several thousand interconnects per neuron, although this varies enormously). Each neuron is a specialized cell which can propagate an electrochemical signal. The neuron has a branching input structure (the dendrites), a cell body, and a branching output structure (the axon). The axons of one cell connect to the dendrites of another via a synapse. When a neuron is activated, it fires an electrochemical signal along the axon. This signal crosses the synapses to other neurons, which may in turn fire. A neuron fires only if the total signal received at the cell body from the dendrites exceeds a certain level (the firing threshold).
The strength of the signal received by a neuron (and therefore its chances of firing) critically depends on the efficacy of the synapses. Each synapse actually contains a gap, with neurotransmitter chemicals poised to transmit a signal across the gap. One of the most influential researchers into neurological systems (Donald Hebb) postulated that learning consisted principally in altering the "strength" of synaptic connections. For example, in the classic Pavlovian conditioning experiment, where a bell is rung just before dinner is delivered to a dog, the dog rapidly learns to associate the ringing of a bell with the eating of food. The synaptic connections between the appropriate part of the auditory cortex and the salivation glands are strengthened, so that when the auditory cortex is stimulated by the sound of the bell the dog starts to salivate. Recent research in cognitive science, in particular in the area of nonconscious information processing, have further demonstrated the enormous capacity of the human mind to infer ("learn") simple input-output covariations from extremely complex stimuli (e.g., see Lewicki, Hill, and Czyzewska, 1992).
Let us say that when a bell is rung is I, and when the dog starts to salivate is a J. Now it is obvious; If I then most likely J. I=>P, highly unlikely. P is to be paired with E almost exclusively.(especially if I/E is first in the sequence, come to think of it-this all sequence thing might be very important) There you go: IJ/EP statics for you.

This is Reinin related, indeed. Might even be very important??

Dunno, maybe.
Or something like that. There you go Alpha NTeerds. Try to make something out of this.