Quote Originally Posted by pinnochio
I'm not defiant, I'm just keeping things simple. And the simplest way for you, if you indeed want to use that, is to rather consider using Rational/Irrational (still not perfect, but better) than Judging/Perceiving (the same mistake I've done myself in the Childish/Mature article for functions) because Judging could be easily used for Ij, but not for Ej - people who use to do things (and perceiving good only for Ep), IMO.
Maybe you just feel like quibbling over the semantics? It's the only way I can understand you saying j/p doesn't exist then saying rational/irrational exists, and if that's the case, you aren't 'just keeping things simple' in the manner of your presentation at all, as i'm unclear as to what you're own about and if you really have a point at all.

as base or Creative, j/p in reality doesn't exist)
Ah, you are saying that because of the second function someone can be rational and irrational? Then you don't understand what the whole rationality business entails, it entails the leading function, and the leading function affects peoples overall expression - (which is also what you look for when typing people off dichotomies or functions).