Thread: Mindes type

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella
    So is this thread going to have Maritsa set up as the textbook EII to compare Minde to, because it looks like it's headed in that direction, and if it is the thread is useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops
    We don't seem to have any other ESI's to compare to, so even although that can be flawed in itself - comparing in such a manner
    Although I made it later but it's relevant.

I don't expect that to be the direction of the thread at least from my perspective, dunno about others though.

She seems maybe like she bows out of debates more than ESIs generally do. ESIs generally like to keep arguments going more, from what I've seen. I know she and I have argued in the past, but I don't remember the specifics, what about and how it all went. I just remember that there have been some arguments. That's my spotty memory again.
    No probs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't stand the site of violence and when lobo pictured that poor wolf that had been hurt, I told him that I wouldn't post pictures like that because it was very gruesome and Minde's reaction to that was "it's a bit gruesome"; I thought, "are you kidding me?" That is very brutal..

"Se – the function of least resistance. Everything, which deals with violence, in any form, connects to the EII painfully."

Especially when Gilly posted the severed person's body in the delta forum was like someone taking my heart right out my body; I still don't understand how people can experience such things.

" The effects of the development of this function make it difficult for the EII to watch physical fights and punishments and they harbour an immediate gut reaction in the case of murder, even if it presents itself merely as a representation on TV. Such spectacles incite, in them, the desire to stop everything. Their reaction can be even sharper should they suffer violent treatment personally in life, especially in regards to punishment as children. "

My reaction to murder is that every human life is valuable and showing pictures for entertainment is not good because it devalues human life and the sacredness of the human existance.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I took accounting in my undergrad and business but I still suffer from this aspect of career

"The EII is very sensitive to overbearing tones that address her. Frequently she works haplessly at tasks under the force of an underdeveloped business logic. If forced to make or do something she interprets this as the underestimation of her zeal and may simply discontinue work, while simultaneously an appeal to her feeling of duty can for long periods hold her in the state of business stress."

I have already mentioned a structure to handle this, which is clean 10 minutes every morning but that I can't paint because of the energy lost in the process.

"The EII’s orientation towards household problems tends to be inefficient. Something qualitative to buy, to adequately suture a piece of clothing, laundry… these problems, amongst others, are necessary to deal with. Yet the EII never ceases in spending too much time and energy on each task. "

I can spend a lot of time on this.

"She must maintain her sense of cleanliness for living in disorder threatens to weigh heavily upon her; also she considers it shameful to allow others to witness disorder in her living space. The periodic absence of money greatly suppresses her. She feels problems in her household very heavily and thus always attempts to save money “just in case.” Weakness, in the EII’s sense of sensation, is also developed in the fact that she finds it difficult to decide whether something will be needed in the future or not. Therefore she’s inclined to keep things for years, which most other people would have forsaken long ago. "

Her home is cluttered because she has too much stuff?
    I would die.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have this strange thing about whether she is ESI or SEE:

But Filatova writes of ESI as
    "The ESI sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics. The ESI is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people as well of himself. This makes ESIs seem "judgmental" or "self-righteous" to people less so inclined. If an ESI has difficulty in deciding the status of a personal relationship, he will take action to try to reach a conclusion, but if that continues to elude him, he will regard the relationship as not worth it. His own sense of constancy in personal ethics and in his relationships with others is a very strong factor in his sense of self-worth.

This is manifested as a very high regard for personal loyalty and integrity, both on the part of the ESI and of others towards each other and towards the ESI. The idea that he failed on that is extremely upsetting to an ESI, and such a suggestion, made by others, is seen as the ultimate insult if the ESI himself does not agree. The same goes for accusations of unethical or unprincipled behavior that the ESI regards as unjustified.

ESIs are very often more confident of the status of a personal relationship - and of what it should be in their view - than other persons; therefore ESIs often take it upon themselves to establish, maintain, preserve, or change the status of such relationships.

She regards me as not worth it to talk to me while the people who have been very mean to me is no consequence in speaking with them again; because, I strongly believe in growth, I don't just say things like there is hope, I live it. I knew when Pirate was mean to me that it would only be a matter of time until he and I opened communication with one another and spoke in a amicable way; in the mean time, I never ignored him or cut my relations with him. I don't do such things with people. She worried about justice I think about mercy..I have pointed this out several times before. I don't change the status of relationships, as in cutting people off or other things; I deepen bonds.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the title of this thread "Maritsa's type?" Really, Maritsa, if you want a thread about your type, make one.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

as a role (3rd) function (SLE and SEE)
    The individual is uncertain of other people's motives, intentions, and abilities and prefers to give them clear commands and assignments and judge their intentions and potential by whether or not they fulfill these demands.

He tends to openly express mistrust and skepticism towards all unexpected or novel behavior and developments, as well as towards information about things that he or she has not experienced directly. This mistrustful attitude usually goes away after the person has the chance to deal with the new thing, event, or behavior directly for a period of time and get used to it. He is able to orient himself quickly when he is in direct contact with events, things, or behavior, but when he is told about them far in advance or simply in the form of "random information that may come in handy some day," he usually doesn't know how to react to this information.

The individual prefers to know what awaits him in specific areas in the near future rather than what awaits him "in general" and in areas that don't affect his central interests.

The person is particularly aggravated when people are late for unclear reasons and behave in other independent and unpredictable ways.
    This gives them the feeling of hanging in the air and general uncertainty about the future. Being action oriented people, this is difficult to bear. "

She is very untrusting. The above is a display of how she will act when people do not do as she tells them to or when there is a thread open for a subject of discussion already. Along with all her other SEE friends she is clumsy, clumsy, clumsy.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    as a role (3rd) function (SLE and SEE)
    The individual is uncertain of other people's motives, intentions, and abilities and prefers to give them clear commands and assignments and judge their intentions and potential by whether or not they fulfill these demands."

She is very untrusting.
    That sounds like you, but I don't think you're that type. But you keep assuming intentions from Minde that don't exist. And you've given me a lot of commands and assignments. Read this, look at this.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I can't stand the site of violence and when lobo pictured that poor wolf that had been hurt, I told him that I wouldn't post pictures like that because it was very gruesome and Minde's reaction to that was "it's a bit gruesome"; I thought, "are you kidding me?" That is very brutal...