That's cool, which book is it from ?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that book is obviously going to reccomend therapy or drugs next.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't ask others advice because they will rape you if you are really IEI. It's a loaded question. Your Ni probably already know what you gotta do, while Te types just ignore what your saying and go straight to get a job fucker.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    stryfe is a bitch. one thing to not focus on, is how deadening and unfullfilling most jobs are, when viewed in terms of your personal drives (which I'm guessing wouldn't be... expressed in most jobs), and realize that you still have to live each day, with your freedom contingent on the energy you put forth.

laziness is a bigger issue than Te polr. if you're used to being able to perform fine without effort, a 9-5 job will seem unnecessary, in a way.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn View Post
    What he needs is to stop living at home with his mother.
    lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Te polr people are not lazy

If Te suggests that you must follow a certain method to do things then simply that Te PoLR get stressed out when they have to stick to a method. They would prefer a timeline based on feelings not on objective working standards.

Simply, they do not want to be held to a rigid routine in contrast to me, I would do better if things are planned out and orderly flow is established before a task is started.

They would fair well in a flexible environment, this is why most are in acting/production/arts.

Quote Originally Posted by jughead View Post
    don't ask others advice because they will rape you if you are really IEI. It's a loaded question. Your Ni probably already know what you gotta do, while Te types just ignore what your saying and go straight to get a job fucker.

I agree. Ni has this uncanny way of seeing or predicting flow of events in time...
    More specifically, they can envision scenerios and watch for opportunities for them to happen.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-16-2010 at 09:53 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mercutios advice of getting drunk / high is actually by far the best suggestion.. I've been pondering it a little over the past month but now I am convinced - I need to become an addict. Now I have to find the right drug.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. addicts are always born.
    4w3-5w6-8w7