Thread: Hey i have a question, or two

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Pookie, would you ever give us a VI photo?

@crazedrat

I like pleasure.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    @crazedrat

I like pleasure.
    ....what?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Pookie, would you ever give us a VI photo?

@crazedrat

I like pleasure.

What is a VI Photo, and maybe. Depends, what is this pleasure you speak of?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I agree with Aixelsyd and Silverchris that Pookie is an IEI. I was going to do a statment by statement analysis as to why but it looks like Silverchris beat me to it.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I don't - just for the record, like your post. You're mistyped yourself and your decisions always depend on the crowd so I don't know if your opinion matters so much - what you tell was already told.

The last time when you've done this and I asked you justification, you just quoted from Wikisocion with the same stolidity you post unjustified conclusions. I don't understand your eagerness to misguide all the new users towards your "opinion".
    ---

@Pookie: this is no hubris, it's an old story, too long to tell. Basically this forums swarm with very opinionated people who have little idea of correctly (not a "correct" method, but finding the real types of people) typing or in the theory. Sometimes I feel like letting this rot behind, other times I remember that fact that for the stupidity to prevail, all what's necessary is to withdraw. Stupid people always will be active.
    I'm just stating my opinion of Pookie's type, I never said it was an indisputable fact that she's an IEI. I'm not intending to misguide anyone. Ultimately it's Pookie's decision to decide whether or not she agrees with my assessment. And there is no clear consensus that she's IEI. EII, IEE, and LSI have also been suggested. I would have said IEI regardless of what others typed her. Because in my opinion (and that's all it is) the way Pookie described herself best matches IEI. Just because Aixelsyd and Silverchris got the same impression doesn't mean I'm blindly following the crowd.

But for the record, Aixelsyd and Silverchris are far more competent at typing in my opinion than you and Maritsa are. Krig is competent at typing too as are several people on this forum. I'll admit that I'm probably not very good at typing others yet. But at least I admit that. But you know what? It's a free world and we all have the right to express our opinions (which are just opinions not the undisputed truth) about peoples' types. You have the right too.

If you think I'm mistyped that's your right. You're entitled to your opinion. I'm also entitled to mine. I'm not going to convert over to EII just because you think that's what I am. I'm going to need something more convincing than just one person's opinion.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. Obviously you're not going to budge with this. You think I'm closed to considering any type other than LII. Obviously that's not true. I did seriously consider the possibility of EII for awhile there. I posted a thread about it. I eventually concluded that LII was more likely than EII. I also did the same with ILE, which you thought I was prior to EII.

This will be the last time I respond to one of your posts. You're going on my ignore list.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request