Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Don't ban that guy you half brains - he's cool.

EDIT: Was a bit harsh, wasn't it ? Sorry, Maritsa, didn't mean to destroy your very own thread.
    No but would you edit the double poster out please?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No but would you edit the double poster out please?
    Double what ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This activity is too tiring to me; I'm better as a supporter; oh well. I guess I will just go cry it over. Whatever.

I asked Gilly to delete my posts and to delete my account, but I have not given him a reason why; what do you think I should say?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This activity is too tiring to me; I'm better as a supporter; oh well. I guess I will just go cry it over. Whatever.

I asked Gilly to delete my posts and to delete my account, but I have not given him a reason why; what do you think I should say?
    Don't you worry, I'm an IEE and will comfort you right away or something like that. Do IEEs even do such thing or is it time for me to consider a re-typing ?

I think you should make things clear and say "Gilly, I'm tired of all this gobshite, delete me, please".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My cousin actually signed on and was on here for five minutes, she said; then told me to close my account because it was unhealthy environment for me; she saw all the harsh remarks about me and asked me why I would tolerate such a thing. I told her it was nice since I had made some new friends. Perhapse I should listen to her; she's always been a rock to me.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

-

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha! Fucking hilarious!

I think your cousin is right. It can be a very, what's the word, unhealthy environment for you gentle Delta Quadra individuals. I feel for you, Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Haha! Fucking hilarious!

I think your cousin is right. It can be a very, what's the word, unhealthy environment for you gentle Delta Quadra individuals. I feel for you, Maritsa.
    She wouldn't stick around; it's not an interest of hers and she doesn't want to spend the time here. She would be very guarding, but she doesn't like it here for me or for her.

She calls it the looney bin.
    -

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

She calls it the looney bin.
    !!!

Shit aside, we can get together, you and your cousin for a beer and a laugh someday - whatcha think about that ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I will try to focus on the positive things
    -