Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
Now, what do you bring to the group? Why does that half that you like to hang out with like to hang out with you?
Well speaking of leisure time...I guess I do goofy stuff...which makes people amused...then I say funny stuff...which makes people laugh...I bring lots of randomness into the group. I'm fun to watch sort of. People can't "grasp" me which draws them to me and amuses them more.

Sometimes when I'm out of energy and don't feel like goofing around I feel I contribute nothing Occasionally I go into serious mode and start talking about really serious stuff and be argumentative and then no one likes me So I try to avoid it and just goof around for the best results.

provides tons of ideas and opportunities for things to do, new things to look into
Maybe. I do this to some extent but that sounds a bit too much.

provides physical settlement and fun, comfort and carefulness, experience
Hmm..fun..yes..physical settlement..umm what is that?...comfort and carefulness...hardly.

provides organization and motivation, feeling of status and power from a goal oriented outlook
Uhh..doesn't sound familiar. I hate status. Makes me vom when I hear that word. Power is ok when used with care.

provides guidance and insight, trouble avoidance, memory of events, and possible motivations of people and meaning of what happens
I'm not sure but I might do this actually.

provides a system with which to rationally expend energy, benifit production
I don't think so

provides relationships and connections, how people feel about each other
I guess I could do this But to what extent...

provides emotional expression, analysis and expression of moods, state of being of people
I guess I could do this too. But how much...?

provides a guiding structure with which to make decisions, a way to simplfy things by dividing important from non-important
Somehow this T stuff sounds so not familiar.

I have to ask about this stuff from someone I know...stay tuned...good questions i think