Thread: Type search through functions

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That looks like my fathers shirt, y'know what I did with it when I was low on toilet paper?
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the white one was much nicer to the eye, even the brown one was better
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will try to decipher this...takes some time though (this quote is mostly for "gayness" protection ).

And stop spamming my thread with hypnotic symbols everyone!!!! I want to keep this thread readable not make people faint or something

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    First of all, most people here probably mistake many ENFj's/EIE's as ENTp's because of Hamlet's "attention seeking" attitude.

Hamlet can be an unabashed attention seeker, and is constantly playing on the emotions in all forms. ENTp however, isn't an obvious attention seeker, the attention grabbing is largely unconcous.

Anyway, the EIE can be described as constantly having an "emotional workshop" that it runs people through. To wit:

Indicative "Hamlet" (ENFj, EIE)

For Hamlet the world human experience, feelings and emotions? It not only sphere of its interests and supervision, it first of all its "workshop" and "laboratory". Here it also creates and investigates.

To investigate soul of the person, to see a source of its pain and sufferings, to show depth of its experiences, to understand ethical motives of its acts in all of them a seeming contradiction? In it Hamlet sees the applicability, for this purpose it was born, to these it, as a matter of fact, is engaged all life irrespective of the fact which area of professional work for itself has selected.

From its acquaintances entering into a circle it will not bypass anybody the " emotional influence ": to whom shutochkoj, to whom a sharp mot, to whom draw to whom thin irony, to any will show its shower as in a mirror. Any will involve in "theatre"? In the " ethical game ", in "workshop-laboratory".

To object of the jokes Hamlet often addresses with tender irony and the indulgent superiority as though it now is somewhere above it, in any other world, there, where all absurd and absurdity of behaviour of the next victim of its attention is especially visible to it. Shutochki Hamlet? It some kind of " korovevskie shutochki ", it "volandovsko-ìåôèñòîôåëüñêèå" jokes. (" Daniel, here I to you!!!..? Was frightened?!? Meal has left. If you do not sing, I then!!!...? Was frightened?!? I shall eat it. Also try to not take milk only? I shall feed to dogs!!!..? Was frightened?!? Yes not you, and milk!.. ")

To create oppressive intense conditions for Hamlet so naturally, what it can do it, being practically in any mood? Willows good, both in bad; and with boredom, and from there is nothing to do. Enough the most insignificant occasion and at it suddenly whence appear also metal notki in a voice, and rigid intonations, and chekannaja diction, and a heavy steadfast sight, and the sustained pauses (during which it considers continuation of "monologue").

Around of each person Hamlet creates a certain emotional field which at own discretion "charges" that positively negatively, constantly expressing the attitude to ethical qualities of the person, and not as the personal impression and as the certain general, already developed opinion in which it personally would be and is glad to doubt. As this all is presented in the form of thin hints and accompanied by the most expressive mimicry, the person at once feels intrigued and is imperceptible for itself falls under the strongest emotional influence, becoming an obedient puppet which such benevolent interlocutor pulls for verevochki this, apparently.

Difficultly enough happens in time to come round and leave from under this "fascinating" influence? Hamlet there and then plays such insult, such disappointment and a regret, that to the person it becomes awkward for the "tactless" behaviour and anything else would not remain how voluntary to give in to rendered pressure.

Filling on itself that intentionally indifferent, mysterious a sad kind, Hamlet tries to pay attention and intrigue everyone who only can see it now. Subconsciously Hamlet uses any opportunity to find to itself suitable objects of emotional influence, most ideal of which is it dual Maxim, more all requiring in dialogue of such style and character.

Most of all irritates Hamlet absence of interest to its "theatre", the going unwillingness to become in its performance by "character" or even "spectator". Impenetrable " indifference and indifference to its ethical game? The only thing before what Hamlet is powerless, and it just of what it most of all is afraid. It is guarded especially with people whom, that refers to, " to themselves on mind " (though it is difficult to be more " to itself on mind ", than Hamlet).

Any of representatives of this type irrespective of age and occupations superb owns the a mimicry, a voice, intonation and owing to this quality does with the interlocutor everything, that wants, receiving from it a maximum of the information necessary to it. It is necessary to it to want only, and it weakens the person, causes it on frankness and inspires it everything, that to it will take in head Sometimes, on the contrary, holds down the interlocutor fear and a pressure literally, completely subordinates to the will, forces to trust in itself completely.

Hamlet? The director of human emotions, the director of moods to Any person Hamlet "will set" that mood which Hamlet Emotional "direction" always considers it necessary to set is set only from reasons of its interests, its calculations, its fears, its suspicions and assumptions.

Many representatives of this type become the most outstanding actors, directors, poets and musicians of time. While Hamlet has a public, its inspiration is inexhaustible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok...it seems with all the recent analysis...I can only accept ENFj or INFp if no more data comes forward.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not so bad to be supervised by me, is it?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy

it's not so bad to be supervised by me, is it?
    So far so good

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Kraus, good job fucking up another thread with your spam shit. Congratu-fucking-lations, dumbass.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Gilligan

But now...as my ENFjness is almost 100% sure...there is the question of the subtype left...I would say intuitive subtype but...does anyone have any opinion on this?

Creepy-aurora_faerie

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Wow, Kraus, good job fucking up another thread with your spam shit. Congratu-fucking-lations, dumbass.
    Yah I'm pretty sure it was superman who started the with the thing, no?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, it was brought back on topic twice and then highjacked once again.
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zem
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Yah I'm pretty sure it was superman who started the with the thing, no?
    sure! everyone blame the cool guy! I have only spammed one of those things once. That was in the thread were you got dirty and kraus spammed and I replied with many " "

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already stopped discussing about my type in public...but this is just a piece of data not discussion

I did rmcnew's typing through relations test...

For me it gave
    INFp or types ISFp-INTp-ENFp-INFj

For my wife it gave
    ESTj or types ESFj-ESTp-ISTj-ENTj

This is funny...because that would suggest we are actually INFp - ESFj pair not ENFj - ESFj (I'm pretty sure my wife isn't ESTj). Just added this. No need to start discussion again because the test probably isn't 100% accurate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tests keep giving me weird answers...I did socionics.com type assistant again and it keeps giving NT-types. This time I got ENTx and after deciding question -> ENTp.

Last time I did it it was INTx and after deciding question -> INTp.

Tests...tests...my head hurts

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.
    ENTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Tests keep giving me weird answers...I did socionics.com type assistant again and it keeps giving NT-types. This time I got ENTx and after deciding question -> ENTp.

Last time I did it it was INTx and after deciding question -> INTp.

Tests...tests...my head hurts
    Duh, time to get a clue, you are an Alpha NT! Deal with it! Nothing wrong with that...
    I don't want to change my quadra again I like Betas. Which one I would be INTj or ENTp or something in between? Fi PoLR? Se PoLR? blaaah...how could that be

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    just because you like betas doesn't mean you are one!

i'm willing to bet you wouldn't like beta STs nearly as much as you like beta NFs.
    I do like ESTps and perhaps even ISTjs... I can't see myself with Se PoLR...I think...so I would have to be ENTp if I was alpha (or ESFj/ISFp but then there is the Si problem that I have with ISTps too).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just for the sake of argument I'm entertaining the thought of ENTp...don't get too disturbed. This is my typing thread after all . You may or may not want to participate but don't think I'm a spammer or attention biatch I'm just testing out arguments here...

...I still say ExTp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Implied
    just because you like betas doesn't mean you are one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Describe Fe in yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    You don't seem to have Extraverted Intution as PoLR, nor Extraverted Sensing as base function.
    XoX... I have not read this thread... but you're not psycho enough or annoying enough to be an ESTp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    But from everything I can surmise so far, I see a definite dominant Ne type, probably ENFp. One reason for this is that your life seems quite interest-based, in the way Rick described Ne as "a life motivated by pure interest".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleesha
    XoX you are lovely and it would be awesome if you were Beta, but I'm quite sure you aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Several gammas
    You don't seem beta or gamma
    Quote Originally Posted by Socionics type assistant
    I did socionics.com type assistant again and it keeps giving NT-types. This time I got ENTx and after deciding question -> ENTp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Several other people
    most likely ENFj
    Quote Originally Posted by ESFj wife
    Fe>Fi
    Ni>Si (probably)
    some Ti
    lowish Se
    lowish Ne
    Te high, low, what???
    Formula 1: (based only on quotes above)
    Transigent + Expat + Joy + Cone + socionics type assistant = ENTp

Formula 2:
    implied + Rocky + Aleesha + gammas = Contradicting ENFj, neutral towards ENTp

Formula 3:
    several subjective opinions = Supporting ENFj, neutral towards ENTp

Formula 4: (ESFj wife's opinion)
    Fe > Fi -> Could be ENFj or ENTp
    Ni > Si (probably) -> Pointing more to ENTp but ENFj not impossible
    Te high, low, what??? -> Neutral towards ENTp or ENFj
    Some Ti -> Pointing more to ENFj but not ruling out ENTp
    Lowish Se -> Could be either
    Lowish Ne -> PROBLEM! Doesn't support ENTp, neutral towards ENFj

Summary:
    A good case for ENTp can be made. But if my wife can't see Ne in me then it makes me suspicious...I have to talk to her about this...problem is...she would rather talk about something else But I try to be sneaky

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But if my wife can't see Ne in me then it makes me suspicious...I have to talk to her about this...problem is...she would rather talk about something else But I try to be sneaky
    If your wife is ESFj, you'd have clearly stronger than her, even as an ENFj - - so I'm not sure how much weight you should give to that.

To me you really don't seem to have PoLR, but I'm not sure about the other extreme ie dominant.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me you really don't seem to have PoLR, but I'm not sure about the other extreme ie dominant.
    If you had to choose between ENTp and ESTp which one would you choose based on your current knowledge?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said that you're an ENTp, just that you're not an ESTp.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said that you're an ENTp, just that you're not an ESTp.
    If you are referring to this:
    Formula 1: (based only on quotes above)
    Transigent + Expat + Joy + Cone + socionics type assistant = ENTp

Then it means that if you combine the quotes of Transigent, Expat, You, Cone and socionics type assistant the combination points most strongly to ENTp. You are in that equation exactly because you said I'm not ESTp Transigent said ExTp...socionics type assistant points to ENTp (but doesn't exclude ESTp)...you, Expat and Cone contradict the ESTp...the formula as a whole clearly gives ENTp

Hehe. Nvm that formula. The point is I never thought you said I'm ENTp You didn't exclude it either though.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I am now. <3
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    You're not ENTp. Not that I can see anyway. But what do I know?
    Do you have any opinion of what I could be? Or at least the quadra? You can PM it too if you like.

Right now there is certain group of people who sees ENFj (or INFp with Fe subtype) most likely. Then there is certain group of people that sees ENTp most likely. Then there is certain group that sees me as some Delta (any of them except ESTj). I'm just confused . I'm going to go away from home during Easter so I get some distance and meet many people and maybe get a new perspective on this

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you had to choose between ENTp and ESTp which one would you choose based on your current knowledge?
    I think you're closer to ENTp than ESTp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12