Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type me

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh I've been through a lot in my time here. But I'll take what you say as a compliment.

You seem rather open about your 'sex life' and other things on here, which is kind of peculiar as an E1. All the stuff I've said before. It just comes up as odd, because E1s usually try to take a more moral highground approach and don't talk openly about "fucking sluts" and other such things. Your open embracing of your physical appetites seems less E1. Etc. Whatever, it's just something that stands out when I think of your postings here. I've made my suggestion before, I don't like badgering people about what type I think they are.
    Last edited by UDP; 05-02-2010 at 01:26 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I could be an E8 as well, although if you met me in person you´d find things which also don´t fit into E8.
    but I´d never speak what I´ve written on this thread on a conversation with someone known or probably known, just really one or two people who I know are very open minded.
    I guess I´m an extraviated E1.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know a few LSE E1s, it's definitely possible.

Airborne, LSE or not, I find you interesting and perversely entertaining.

(Btw, when I said women-beating nazi, it was tongue-in-cheek like almost everything else I say on here, not to be taken too seriously.)

The shameless slut fucking and dirty sex still irks me (Ep temperament, anyone?), but somehow your brutal honesty is appealing.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's with the Swastika avatar, are you serious about it or is this just an inside joke that blew over my head?
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's probably like when I put "through work comes freedom" in my signature or whatever in the past. A sort of joke. It tends to rub EIIs the wrong way, because it's an intentionally inappropriate joke.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    It's probably like when I put "through work comes freedom" in my signature or whatever in the past. A sort of joke. It tends to rub EIIs the wrong way, because it's an intentionally inappropriate joke.
    idk if that's really the same. People generally use the Swastika as symble of their hatred towards people who are not aryran, whereas that quote is rather distasteful but doesn't necessarily signal to others that you're in unison with Nazism, it just might say that you're humor is in poor taste

but than again, Airborne might be doing this as a joke that I just didn't pick-up on, which is why I asked for clarity about this
    EII INFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    reponse to my questions
    Hey thanks for responding, thats alot of information. I'll get to analyzing it and what not.

Some small ideas I've had are this....

Fi > Fe, you spent alot of time talking about feelings over thoughts in this post, which is fine but alot of it is concerning this emphasis on your connections and relationships with people. Your very focused in the realm of people, law, family, social, etc. It even seems like your pursuing after a more satisfying Fi-based life, but you can't do it yourself. This is basically dual seeking Fi. Your spiritual interests in such things as buddihism also would appeal to an INFj I think. In this realm the ESTj is fairly accurate.

Your outlook seems to emphasize the dictomies of Rational and Extroverted.

Socionics wise the only other possibilities I could think of would be ISFj or INFj, if not that then ESTj which is my top choice.

Also if you went to southern germany, in bavaria there tends to be more Fi or Fe or something than in northern germany and the rhineland. People there have little customs to be more friendly and village-like. They also are where there is a devout catholic tradition. In bavaria I remember there is this one greeting like GrueB Gott (Grettings from God). Anyways there kind of like the good religious, village like, personable type subsection of the german culture. The northern germans I think have a reputation for being more aloof and modern and industrial.

Lastly sorry to hear about all your health problems and career way problems. Sounds like my life! The particulars of course are different but I'm having problems figuring out my career and I'm about to graduate, and I've had a heart surgery about 2 years ago and been having problems with the medication and circulation. I took a low blood pressure medication and I got all tired, lost my sex drive, and would get light headed, no energy, I'd get some very mild swelling.... all symptoms of poor circulation. Thankfully I chucked that medication in the trash and talked to my doctor, it doesn't help me mom is a complete ISTj and here Se and focus on authorities makes her tell people "Just do what the doctors ordered, they went to medical school!". She had me convinced I needed to wait and let my body adjust to the medication, it did, but my health would be fine for 4 days then get even worse. Anyways (this is going somewhere), the whole thing had be really down, this semester was hard because I was always tired and irritable. It made me really just want to be strong again and so I know exactly 100% what you mean when your saying that thing about building muscle and what not. I hate to feel weak. I just don't mean in a purely physical way, but I like to have that large capacity for stress and to have the mental/physical/emotional strength to undertake challenges. Lol I used to think to myself occasionally, "the meanings in the struggle" (think of how cheating on a competition makes you feel undeserving of the admiration when you win). Anyways, good luck with your health and life. I'd definitally make a toast to a better future.

Edit: I may try to write another synopsis in kiersey/MBTI. Socionics I think isn't always the best option for typing. Its so focused on jungian functions, intertype relations, quadras, and renin dictomies. All of which clash with my personal preference on how to think about people. I really like kiersey's synopsis the best and then I usually analyze it down further in my own way.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    Honestly, a lot of the things you said sound more SLE/ESTp than LSE/ESTj. Mysticism is generally associated with Ni, which is SLE's dual seeking function, but LSE's polr. That bit about intensity and live to the max is generally associated with beta, especially the intensity part. SLEs (especially Ti-subtypes) are often criticized for being too critical. Displays of emotion sounds like Fe, which SLEs value and LSEs don't.

So, hello, potential dual. Hope you enjoy your stay (btw, I thought you were LSE too. shrug).
    Isn't it ironic people criticising SLE's for being too critical. Fucking critical bastards. Line 'em up against the wall. Shoot 'em all.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    idk if that's really the same. People generally use the Swastika as symble of their hatred towards people who are not aryran, whereas that quote is rather distasteful but doesn't necessarily signal to others that you're in unison with Nazism, it just might say that you're humor is in poor taste

but than again, Airborne might be doing this as a joke that I just didn't pick-up on, which is why I asked for clarity about this
    I used to like to write nazi signs when I was younger just because it made some people up tight. Beliefs are a dime a dozen anyway, and when people get clingy with their beliefs they just become ignorant bastards anyway.

I thought his nazi avatar was cute. Kind of like having a naked girl in a noose with blood pouring from her orifices, but less provocative; more subtle.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I used to like to write nazi signs when I was younger just because it made some people up tight. Beliefs are a dime a dozen anyway, and when people get clingy with their beliefs they just become ignorant bastards anyway.

I thought his nazi avatar was cute. Kind of like having a naked girl in a noose with blood pouring from her orifices, but less provocative; more subtle.
    Definitely, this was not my intention. How can you be so crazy? I just say I like women and put this avatar and you go on assuming crazy behaviour. It´s sick and drunken at the same time.

Ryu, yes I am probably an ESTJ...although with some ESTP characteristics.

This was good for me as I analized myself during this last night which I spent out having fun. I joined the Betas , a Beta group in a nightclub, but after a while it didn´t make me feel good, just too rough, some people being really too rough and tough, the women were my height or more, although they welcomed me, I knew it was not my place.

Nice experience anyway.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's with the Swastika avatar, are you serious about it or is this just an inside joke that blew over my head?
    just a joke Minde.

although I laugh a lot when I think people are getting it to be someting serious.

HEY WAKE UP. LIFE IS QUIET . CALM DOWN. CHILL OUT. JOKES ARE PLENTY.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely, this was not my intention. How can you be so crazy? I just say I like women and put this avatar and you go on assuming crazy behaviour. It´s sick and drunken at the same time.
    The fact that you don't understand what the problem is makes me wonder if you could really be Fi-valuing.

Ryu, yes I am probably an ESTJ...although with some ESTP characteristics.

This was good for me as I analized myself during this last night which I spent out having fun. I joined the Betas , a Beta group in a nightclub, but after a while it didn´t make me feel good, just too rough, some people being really too rough and tough, the women were my height or more, although they welcomed me, I knew it was not my place.

Nice experience anyway.
    Were they all blonde? Tall, loud and probably on high is so very Beta, but not only. If there were any redheads in the group, you have mistaken them for Alphas. They like to play with colors and are democratic. Betas all look the same, after all.

It always amazes me how people who can't type themselves easily make claims about types of people they just met.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    The fact that you don't understand what the problem is makes me wonder if you could really be Fi-valuing.

Were they all blonde? Tall, loud and probably on high is so very Beta, but not only. If there were any redheads in the group, you have mistaken them for Alphas. They like to play with colors and are democratic. Betas all look the same, after all.
    HAHAHA, in fact they were tall and all blonde (girls) and very short or no hair (guys). I knew people from this beta group so when I walked in some came to say 'heeeeey how you doing mannnn' so I ended up being with them for a while but I analyzed them with socionics and found they were clearly beta, while I was seeking for a more peaceful and stable environment. something in their collectiveness made me one of them though.. and I was really into it... they seemed to strong that all one needed was the group. but I was not able to help with this. soon I started to feel bored. they also got their own way, like I suspected, each of them having his/her own agenda, and all that group thing was just temporary....that made me sick....then I went on to the beach where I found out...i´m really delta.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes they look very much alike but.... redhead is not a failure. redheads are often alphas but play with betas....betas are more serious.....i got the thing this night...i might be beta but if I am. then god save the world. because it´s just too fucking bad for me and the world. but I still think the ESTJ traits in me overweigh the beta ones...Grüss Gott!

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just a joke Minde.

although I laugh a lot when I think people are getting it to be someting serious.

*ahem* Don't you mean Marie? I did not post anything about your avatar...
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Hey thanks for responding, thats alot of information. I'll get to analyzing it and what not.

Some small ideas I've had are this....

Fi > Fe, you spent alot of time talking about feelings over thoughts in this post, which is fine but alot of it is concerning this emphasis on your connections and relationships with people. Your very focused in the realm of people, law, family, social, etc. It even seems like your pursuing after a more satisfying Fi-based life, but you can't do it yourself. This is basically dual seeking Fi. Your spiritual interests in such things as buddihism also would appeal to an INFj I think. In this realm the ESTj is fairly accurate.

Your outlook seems to emphasize the dictomies of Rational and Extroverted.

Socionics wise the only other possibilities I could think of would be ISFj or INFj, if not that then ESTj which is my top choice.

Also if you went to southern germany, in bavaria there tends to be more Fi or Fe or something than in northern germany and the rhineland. People there have little customs to be more friendly and village-like. They also are where there is a devout catholic tradition. In bavaria I remember there is this one greeting like GrueB Gott (Grettings from God). Anyways there kind of like the good religious, village like, personable type subsection of the german culture. The northern germans I think have a reputation for being more aloof and modern and industrial.

Lastly sorry to hear about all your health problems and career way problems. Sounds like my life! The particulars of course are different but I'm having problems figuring out my career and I'm about to graduate, and I've had a heart surgery about 2 years ago and been having problems with the medication and circulation. I took a low blood pressure medication and I got all tired, lost my sex drive, and would get light headed, no energy, I'd get some very mild swelling.... all symptoms of poor circulation. Thankfully I chucked that medication in the trash and talked to my doctor, it doesn't help me mom is a complete ISTj and here Se and focus on authorities makes her tell people "Just do what the doctors ordered, they went to medical school!". She had me convinced I needed to wait and let my body adjust to the medication, it did, but my health would be fine for 4 days then get even worse. Anyways (this is going somewhere), the whole thing had be really down, this semester was hard because I was always tired and irritable. It made me really just want to be strong again and so I know exactly 100% what you mean when your saying that thing about building muscle and what not. I hate to feel weak. I just don't mean in a purely physical way, but I like to have that large capacity for stress and to have the mental/physical/emotional strength to undertake challenges. Lol I used to think to myself occasionally, "the meanings in the struggle" (think of how cheating on a competition makes you feel undeserving of the admiration when you win). Anyways, good luck with your health and life. I'd definitally make a toast to a better future.

Edit: I may try to write another synopsis in kiersey/MBTI. Socionics I think isn't always the best option for typing. Its so focused on jungian functions, intertype relations, quadras, and renin dictomies. All of which clash with my personal preference on how to think about people. I really like kiersey's synopsis the best and then I usually analyze it down further in my own way.
    Thanks a lot HaveLucid...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Yes I meant Marie84, but wrote Minde.

you seem to be on my mind Minde...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How would it fail, in your mind?
    And I don't call girls slut, unlike your mom, and I love artsy showy dressing...makes me a lot more open to out of the field stuff. But then, I can see myself being very attentive to my kids if I were a mom. How about you try being with her like you are with me? Give her some room maybe tease and joke a little more to create a more uplifting environment.

Also, other types, other then INFj's can be very overty judgemental, my INTp mom is very particular about the things I wear; she is much more critical with this regard then I am. In fact, I think I recall her saying the word slut one too many times, whereas I have never said it.

I do like to have my emotions monitored so I don't feel bad, that's kind of like what you're doing now with me.
    when I wrote same type as maritsa, I should have written same ENNEATYPE.
    you both are 2w1s... this is a type hard to deal with, for me, because you can be too full of your own truths, but unlike an E1, you never question yourselves about the validity of these truths, because you´re centered on the vice PRIDE, whereas an E1 questions him/herself and is open to changes in his views, after a long rational examination of the whole matter.

E2s are funny in this regard. You seem to be too arrogant, you never question yourselves about being wrong. Even when you´re saying the craziest shit, you do it with an absolute security that that is just the truth, not thinking for one moment about others´ views that might be better than yours.

nevertheless E2s like to help people, and I admire this a lot. you do help and you do provide help for those who need it. you enjoy that so much, it makes you very happy to be helping someone. this is a very noble thing, though you often turn this into a manipulation technique, seeing the power that it has, 'if you don´t do things MY WAY, I WON´T HELP YOU!' sort of stuff.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

when I wrote same type as maritsa, I should have written same ENNEATYPE.
    you both are 2w1s... this is a type hard to deal with, for me, because you can be too full of your own truths, but unlike an E1, you never question yourselves about the validity of these truths, because you´re centered on the vice PRIDE, whereas an E1 questions him/herself and is open to changes in his views, after a long rational examination of the whole matter.

E2s are funny in this regard. You seem to be too arrogant, you never question yourselves about being wrong. Even when you´re saying the craziest shit, you do it with an absolute security that that is just the truth, not thinking for one moment about others´ views that might be better than yours.

nevertheless E2s like to help people, and I admire this a lot. you do help and you do provide help for those who need it. you enjoy that so much, it makes you very happy to be helping someone. this is a very noble thing, though you often turn this into a manipulation technique, seeing the power that it has, 'if you don´t do things MY WAY, I WON´T HELP YOU!' sort of stuff.

What is 6w5? I am leaning towards what Ryu is saying about me being a 6w5.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I meant Marie84, but wrote Minde.

you seem to be on my mind Minde...
    Just for clarification, did you mean that as in you've been thinking about me or that I knew what you're thinking/meaning?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I was just going to point this out when I saw it

just a joke Minde [Marie]

ok...
    EII INFj

Creepy-male

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

come on some people may simply like the aesthic quality of a symbol without neccisarily liking the ideology its linked into. (admittingly I kind of like alot of nazi things but in no ways do I condone or promote genocide, racism, or the holocaust -- same things with religions, I really like alot of the art and literature built around them but don't neccisarily see myself as a member of their religion).

people can go crazy if they start taking symbols and gestures too seriously. Its best to make appraisals concerning what a person's intentions are rather than to simply collect a boatload of surface information and look into it really deeply (unfortunately most socionics people over use the second method).

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

come on some people may simply like the aesthic quality of a symbol without neccisarily liking the ideology its linked into. (admittingly I kind of like alot of nazi things but in no ways do I condone or promote genocide, racism, or the holocaust -- same things with religions, I really like alot of the art and literature built around them but don't neccisarily see myself as a member of their religion).

people can go crazy if they start taking symbols and gestures too seriously. Its best to make appraisals concerning what a person's intentions are rather than to simply collect a boatload of surface information and look into it really deeply (unfortunately most socionics people over use the second method).
    My point wasn't that he used the symbol, but that he didn't understand why some people might have a problem with it.

Is the Nazi party name of aesthetic value, too? It's not a parody of a symbol, either. I'm not for overly political correctness - especially when it comes to "religious feelings" and such - but the symbols have meanings, and so do words.

Creepy-male

but the symbols have meanings, and so do words.
    All that swastika avatar is, is a bunch of pixels on a computer screen. Thats the only true meaning of it.

Anything else is only meaning that is voluntarily attached it to.

Basically I really don't care about this particular issue, I'm just tired of everyone getting so jumpy about political correctness. Its like you have to be always on edge to say the correct thing in the correct way, after a while it just becomes some stupid tradition and it loses its meaning, I'm much more comfortable judging people by there actions (deeds) or whatever you wish to call it, and just speak freely.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All that swastika avatar is, is a bunch of pixels on a computer screen. Thats the only true meaning of it.

Anything else is only meaning that is voluntarily attached it to.
    So are your words, yet you use them to communicate. It isn't just a swastika - which is a symbol older than any meaning we currently attach to it - but a symbol of a political party with the name of it around it. If words don't have a meaning, why are we using them so effectively?

I made it clear before my comment has nothing to do with political correctness, by the way.

Creepy-Cyclops

So are your words, yet you use them to communicate. It isn't just a swastika - which is a symbol older than any meaning we currently attach to it - but a symbol of a political party with the name of it around it. If words don't have a meaning, why are we using them so effectively?

I made it clear before my comment has nothing to do with political correctness, by the way.
    Contrary to what you apparently believe, not everyone has to analyse absolutely everything they do, but simply just do it...because.

Anyway, it is just an avatar, afaik he's not a nazi but just put it in his signature.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Contrary to what you apparently believe, not everyone has to analyse absolutely everything they do, but simply just do it...because.

Anyway, it is just an avatar, afaik he's not a nazi but just put it in his signature.
    ... do you even realize what comment of mine I'm defending? It had nothing to do with me judging someone for using a nazi avatar or not. It was about his lack of understanding of others passing such judgment - which is caused not the least by putting the name of the party there.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I, for one, am happy it got politicised. Gotta love those rave parties.

Creepy-male

The only reason words have meaning is that it is agreed upon by our culture, so once again its voluntary. The only reason I am capable of communicating with you is that we have a social contract, we have a common language, a common convention to express meanings. However language isn't perfect, so much meaning can get lost in the words and misinterpretted, some meanings are hard to construct from the tools our language gives us. This is because words are only arbitrary vessels for meaning, words themselves, mean nothing, they are just vessel as is the symbol of the swastika.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Aiss has very rich resources to interpret the words, basically she fills the gaps with her imagination than claims that this is what the other have said.
    I suppose that's why I'm the one arguing that there are multiple possible interpretation and not only the single "objective" one. Thanks for this insight.

Creepy-Cyclops

... do you even realize what comment of mine I'm defending? It had nothing to do with me judging someone for using a nazi avatar or not. It was about his lack of understanding of others passing such judgment - which is caused not the least by putting the name of the party there.

Eh, let me see, someone put an avatar of a swastika on an internet forum, you're getting your knickers in a twist because someone else isn't particularly making a big deal out of the possibility some other anonymous accounts with avatars possibly aren't sure if they like it.

Yep, I think i've got it summed up.

Anyway, the Aryan is a powerful person, gotta agree with that.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, let me see, someone put an avatar of a swastika on an internet forum, you're getting your knickers in a twist because someone else isn't particularly making a big deal out of the possibility saying that he probably isn't Fi-valuing because he doesn't understand why some other anonymous accounts with avatars possibly aren't sure if they like it.
    Fixed. I may be wrong about it, and I'd like to hear any arguments you have against it. It just seems to me very much Fi-related in a way that it refers to individual values.

Creepy-Cyclops

Fixed. I may be wrong about it, and I'd like to hear any arguments you have against it. It just seems to me very much Fi-related in a way that it refers to individual values.
    Well, yeah that's also my point, you're making a big deal out of nothing and somehow think it's related to socionics.

OK, lets say it was related to socionics, and then lets say it's related to Fi - you really think that you can type someone on the basis of ESTj - the weakest function they've got, or ESTp - their PoLR function also weak over something that you personally think is related to Fi via the internet?

Well, OK, maybe you can, but with reasonable successs? Urm, good luck with that.

I'd actually say its as much a female than a male thing, none of (or at least i'll bet almost none of them) give a crap about this little matter.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Eh, let me see, someone put an avatar of a swastika on an internet forum, you're getting your knickers in a twist because someone else isn't particularly making a big deal out of the possibility some other anonymous accounts with avatars possibly aren't sure if they like it.

Yep, I think i've got it summed up.

Anyway, the Aryan is a powerful person, gotta agree with that.
    See, I get to press your buttons eventually, in order for Aiss to show me her nude pics.

First of, being Aryan is a stricte religious concept. Secondly, you all are fine with spreading propaganda. Well, almost all of you.

That's cool. If I only knew earlier

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    See, I get to press your buttons eventually, in order for Aiss to show me her nude pics.
    As I am a willing party then you must share.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use of a swastica and his talk about beating up sluts or whatever could be a sign of unvalued Fi, but it could simply be a sign of weak Fi, or even weak Fe, or weak and unvalued Fe, so I wouldn't personally use that as a basis for typing. Too many things could lead to that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As I am a willing party then you must share.
    So help me god.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, yeah that's also my point, you're making a big deal out of nothing and somehow think it's related to socionics.

OK, lets say it was related to socionics, and then lets say it's related to Fi - you really think that you can type someone on the basis of ESTj - the weakest function they've got, or ESTp - their PoLR function also weak over something that you personally think is related to Fi via the internet?

Well, OK, maybe you can, but with reasonable successs? Urm, good luck with that.

I'd actually say its as much a female than a male thing, none of (or at least i'll bet almost none of them) give a crap about this little matter.
    Fair point about it being possibly not type related, or not so simply.

I think he comes off as Beta ST in general and said so earlier. I didn't type him based on it, this was an observation - maybe a bit sharp but hurt innocence act takes you only so far, really.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast