Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Type me

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Why mention all this "fucking sluts" thing? What does it have anything to do with typing you? I really doubt an SLE who's had a good Fi-polr hit would expose themself in this way... And, I don't buy in the least bit that you are a sweetie with women when I read shit like this. You are coming off as a disturbing wife-beater.

Not really. The Se is too raw for me... I can't recall an SLE with that much Se rawness.
    First, I think when you analyze people you have to analyze the whole of them.

If the person carefully is able to conceal some parts of his/her life that he/she does not want revealed, it is very difficult to get to know someone. I learned this from nazis, really, as one of their groups has a very interessant and deep way of typing any probable group member before he/she enters the group, theyīre methodically typed to exhaustion using something very similar to Jung/Socionics/MBTI, I mean four-letter typing with the same variants. Although they do not have these talk about functions, Si, Se, Ne, they believe this is just bullshit which does not help in knowing a person because it stereotypes too much, while a more concrete approach to typing, based on interactions with others and personal observation of people when they think they are not being observed, is much more effective for typing using this system quite similar to socionics.

Anyway, the period I was somehow involved with this group, although I never became a member, I became aware I was being tested and 'gotten to know' in a very intrusive manner. They sent men and girls to flert with me, two girls aimed at having sex with me, at least four men, one of these girls actually managed to have sex with me. This would be good, were it not for the sake of typing a person and getting to know every possible fact about that person, including anything which would make him/her very troubled if disclosed, or anything he/she does not like in him/herself. In this way, a secret society or any group can smartly have a high degree of control over someone, because once they get to know even your dark side, or even attempt and create one dark side if you donīt have one and you buy it, youīre totally on their hand.

So I became a nazi puppet from then on. I just obey orders and fuck sluts, LOL. [this last paragraph is not necessarily true.]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be completely honest, I think we're just mistaking Airborne's randiness to Se, which I don't think is entirely correct.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

Creepy-Cyclops

I still think Delta > Beta

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I still think Delta > Beta
    what makes you think so?

according to Ganinīs Hidden Agendas, Iīve been reading, Iīm one of these following types:

ESTJ/ESFJ - BEING PERFECT

ESTP/ENTP - BEING LOVED

ISTJ/ISFJ - TO BELIEVE (though this one, not likely).

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iīm really ESTJ, after reading this from socionics.com:

ESTjs usually stand out among other children as too grown-up for their age. They talk, think, act and make decisions already like adults. This makes ESTjs look older and more mature than other people from their age group.

As kids ESTjs are very hungry for information and absorb knowledge like sponge absorbs water. Then relatively quickly their knowledge gets solidified as if it was "cemented in concrete" and "carved in stone". Time itself usually slows down in ESTj's habitat and occasionally may even go backwards. But the real world never stands still. So what do ESTjs do? Instead of welcoming the new they become conservative and inflexible and coupled with their poor ability to imagine what is likely to happen they start actively resisting change.

ESTjs tend to trust only verified or published information. If it has been published then someone up there must have approved it so it could be trusted. Maybe this is how it used to be before Christ but with the huge popularity of the Internet and gigalobites of low quality information available on there those ESTjs must be really having a difficult time deciding which information can be trusted. But don't feel too sorry for ESTjs as this is not new to them. ESTjs are often obsessed with conspiracy theories and other subjects involving secrecy and cover-ups.

You might also think an ESTj being an S and a T is very concrete and straight-to-the-point kind of type. You could be right when it comes to work but not the talk. ESTjs can talk for hours and eventually say nothing. This talent for intentional ambiguity is absolutely essential to them when covering their butts. In their eyes they are perfect and infallible. This means that they can't afford to make any mistakes. So if they make their promises intentionally ambiguous no one can blame them especially if they fail.

ESTjs are born to be bosses. "Work! Produce! Utilise! And work!" - undoubtedly comes very close to describing ESTj's moto. If you have to work for an ESTj expect a civilised form of slavery. It is guaranteed that they will optimise your job so that you might even find yourself working on your way to work. This makes one wonder about whether the infamous "ARBEIT MACHT FREI" - the "work will set you free" slogan at the gates of Nazi's concentration camps was the sarcastic work of an ESTj "genius". But to be fair, ESTjs do not just demand work from others, they are workaholics themselves. That's maybe why they think it is normal.

And no, they are not enemies of fun. On contrary, they like to have fun and enjoy a good laugh and humour. They are however the enemies of immature and childish fun - "Why don't people grow up? I did!"

Well, indeed...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you read the profiles on Socionics Workshop yet? They're more descriptive in defining the IE's with Model A than Ganin's

Here's the ones for LSI, LSE and SLE since you seem to be considering those as a possibility

LSI - WSWiki

LSE - WSWiki

SLE - WSWiki
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're a fine specimen with that avatar. It's going to be fun reading you right now.

All things considered, LSE seems really likely to me, though I wouldn't say we have too many resonatory traits apart from maybe a shared interest in politics and mystical/spiritual stuff.

Far be it from me to pass judgment, but the treatment of women described here seems reprehensible to me.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    They sent men and girls to flert with me, two girls aimed at having sex with me, at least four men, one of these girls actually managed to have sex with me.
    What was she, a ninja?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    This made me think of HA as described here:

Might not fit literally, but IMO very much to the point. On the other hand, focus on interest in beliefs rather than beliefs themselves could pass for -DS/HA. LSI fits more with Enneagram 1 and being obsessed with order, however.
    I really don't know... but he seems to describe a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with socionics, and doesn't seem aware at how bad it makes him look.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    First, I think when you analyze people you have to analyze the whole of them.

If the person carefully is able to conceal some parts of his/her life that he/she does not want revealed, it is very difficult to get to know someone. I learned this from nazis, really, as one of their groups has a very interessant and deep way of typing any probable group member before he/she enters the group, theyīre methodically typed to exhaustion using something very similar to Jung/Socionics/MBTI, I mean four-letter typing with the same variants. Although they do not have these talk about functions, Si, Se, Ne, they believe this is just bullshit which does not help in knowing a person because it stereotypes too much, while a more concrete approach to typing, based on interactions with others and personal observation of people when they think they are not being observed, is much more effective for typing using this system quite similar to socionics.

Anyway, the period I was somehow involved with this group, although I never became a member, I became aware I was being tested and 'gotten to know' in a very intrusive manner. They sent men and girls to flert with me, two girls aimed at having sex with me, at least four men, one of these girls actually managed to have sex with me. This would be good, were it not for the sake of typing a person and getting to know every possible fact about that person, including anything which would make him/her very troubled if disclosed, or anything he/she does not like in him/herself. In this way, a secret society or any group can smartly have a high degree of control over someone, because once they get to know even your dark side, or even attempt and create one dark side if you donīt have one and you buy it, youīre totally on their hand.

So I became a nazi puppet from then on. I just obey orders and fuck sluts, LOL. [this last paragraph is not necessarily true.]
    Again, why talk about nazis now? It's like you purposefully want people to think you are strange. I agree that you have to look at someone as a whole, but man... So far it's that you like to fuck sluts and treat them like shit, and now you have some kind of understanding, which leads me to think possible admiration, towards nazi groups.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    What was she, a ninja?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2
    What was she, a ninja?
    Gestapo assassination squad.

Man were they a bunch of dipshits sending a woman. She had no chance against his slut-fucking bitch-slapping charms.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shagbag The Wizard View Post
    Gestapo assassination squad.

Man were they a bunch of dipshits sending a woman. She had no chance against his slut-fucking bitch-slapping charms.
    Interesting language for an INFj. (sarcasm)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Interesting language for an INFj. (sarcasm)
    Yes, very interesting, don't you think ?

All things considered, LSE seems really likely to me, though I wouldn't say we have too many resonatory traits apart from maybe a shared interest in politics and mystical/spiritual stuff.

Maritsa.......since when did you become SERIOUSLY FUCKING HOT.

Dayum.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

@Absurd: Father, I hope you are not looking at Maritsa and thinking unholy thoughts.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wouldn't even dare.

EDIT: Why are you postponing your death - it ain't that bad, you know.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Why mention all this "fucking sluts" thing? What does it have anything to do with typing you? I really doubt an SLE who's had a good Fi-polr hit would expose themself in this way... And, I don't buy in the least bit that you are a sweetie with women when I read shit like this. You are coming off as a disturbing wife-beater.
    it disturbs me, too, but now i'm just considering that he doesn't understand the implications of saying such in english or how incredibly creepy it sounds.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd
    EDIT: Why are you postponing your death
    You'll have to ask God why He insists on keeping me alive. Let me know what He says.

- it ain't that bad, you know.
    Indeed, I look forward to it. But first, there is the small matter of life to attend to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
    what do you think about when someone tells you "twins"?
    1. A pair of balls.
    2. A pair of boobs.
    3. A pair of kids.

In that order.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Airborne: what do you think about when someone tells you "twins"?
    Oh shit, I knew it. You both are "brothers".

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You'll have to ask God why He insists on keeping me alive. Let me know what He says.
    For a mystical/spiritual guy you don't even know what I meant. Lemme scrape you off my list.

For a mystical/spiritual guy you don't even know what I meant. Lemme scrape you off my list.
    OMG, not THE LIST. Noooooooo.......

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey fagbag

have you realized your not delta yet
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate
    hey fagbag

God, that is getting old.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Maybe he likes cookies and Pocahontas. Leave those EIIs alone.

Leave those EIIs alone.
    If he wants to poke the hornet's nest, by all means let him. Soon he will learn there is no action without consequence.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If he wants to poke the hornet's nest, by all means let him. Soon he will learn there is no action without consequence.
    You're fun. Oblivious, but fun. Good luck.

Well Father I'm sure there were some truly superb witticisms in there although I'm simply far too tired, over-worked and under-paid right now to perceive them.

(Cookies and pocahontas? In all honesty I'd much rather have John Smith and cream...)

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

EDIT: Why are you postponing your death - it ain't that bad, you know.
    I'm gonna take a wild, bloodshot-eyed guess here and assume you were referring to my 'inevitable' conversion to Beta, lol. You may find this is going to be along wait.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Over and out.

Of course in all likelihood I'm probably way off the mark right now and deserve to be ignored.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are you the maker of this thread ?

Lol, I know, I've totally jacked it from the woman-beating nazi.

This is my cue to shut up and get to bed.

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Now you only have to position Maritsa.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fit so well into ESTJīs descriptions that I dont think about being other type very seriously, although I might be SLI, LSI or SLE, yes, but Iīm considering them slowly.

I donīt think socionics has a perfect definition for any of the types, sometimes someone is going to be a certain type but be a bit off from some of its characteristics, I donīt think there should be too much stereotyping.

I am very probably a Delta.

I have to insist that I never said I beat women, this is ridiculous, I never did this and will never do, would never do. I got beaten by them, this is true, a few times, I also got one girlfriend throwing water and beer at me a few times when we were talking because she thought I looked at other women, which I did not. However, I find it funny when they do stuff like that. The most I did was to firmly hold the arms of one who wanted to seriously injure me and tell her to calm down for some seconds.

The girl who managed to have sex with me was very charming and beautiful. But they must have sent the right girl. She appeared at the party dressing a pink bikini underneath her very sexy clothing.

I realize as of now that I probably had sex with a few ESTPs, and they were very good at that.

I donīt admire nazi groups or any shit like this, I only admire nice women and thatīs it.

I think in all seriousness that itīs more like I admire certain traits of ESTPs than actually am one, or would want to be one.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    You seem to be attracting a lot more attention from EIIs than IEIs.

I see Fi types as more willing to listen to you and perhaps try to be corrective towards you, rather than being outrightly repulsed or taken aback by "Se".

I don't particularly see you as wanting to draw Fe from other people, but you don't seem to mind demonstrating your 'flaws', which may be more asking for Fi input or correction from others.

But I'm not sure. I sort of see LSE>SLE>SLI.
    I don't particularly see you as an E1, because, you spend a lot of time talking about how you do things that are not right and it's no big deal to you.

Nothing so far makes me think LSE is out of the question. However, I do know that your abruptness of abrasiveness has drawn strong reactions from some people, including some delta NFs. I don't think you'd be "rejected" from beta ; but I don't know if you really are beta or not.
    doing things which are not right in fact IS a big deal to me, and maybe Iīm using this thread as a kind of place where I can talk about it - because really, few people know of these things. Even my friends donīt know about my sexual adventures that much. Iīm a very concealing type of person as to my private life. I can say I have always had a double life, sort of.

What enneatype do you see me fitting into more, Ryu?
    I donīt see you as E8, because you never got into an argument with anyone since I arrived here, youīre just too non-confrontational. This is interesting. You look more like a 9w8, perhaps.
    You are one of the few persons on this forum to show a considerable cool head and not want and not be drawn into personal quarrels with others, this is very suspicious for E8. I admire you for that. If I met you personally I would most probably like you to be my friend.

There are other people here whom I also identify with...like Minde, Marie84, Maritsa, these are people I really identify with, not much with Beta quadra, since they seem to be constantly under the influence of narcotics.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied View Post
    it disturbs me, too, but now i'm just considering that he doesn't understand the implications of saying such in english or how incredibly creepy it sounds.
    yes it could be that...or I supposed people were more rational and less puritanical in this forum.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast