Hello, everyone. I'm fairly certain of my type, but at the same time I know very little about Socionics, and so I would like to hear what you think of me based on the profile I'm about to sketch.

-I'm an INFJ in the MBTI and a 4w5 on the Enneagram. My J is weak, though, and as I've gotten older, I've come to lean more in the direction of Thinking and Five (in contrast with the emotional, and over-emotional person I once was).

-My main interest, other than writing and relationships, is philosophy, which feeds into both of those areas just as they do it. My favorite philosophers are Sartre, Nietzsche, and Kierkegaard, and my favorite branches are existentialism and phenomenology. I usually shun the more logical areas, since I consider what is called logic to be arbitrary, lifeless, and irrelevant to my goals in life.

-I experience a lot of veering back and forth between a state of cold, analytical detachment and one of generosity and expressiveness. It's like being two different, very contradictory people. The side I enjoy the most is my warm side, but it's also the one I find hardest to tap into, since it requires me to connect with people, which is something I'm often afraid to do.

-While I place great importance on emotion and good relations, I'm otherwise a very amoral person. I feel comfortable breaking rules, as long as no one gets hurt, and I reject conventional notions of right and wrong, going instead with what feels good to me on an immediate, instinctive level. This is something that most people never guess about me, since I try to project a persona that those around me consider reasonably conventional, so as to avoid unnecessary tension and keep everyone happy.

-The world tends to feel very surreal to me. It isn't an actuality so much as a vague impression with the same sense of pliability, if not nearly as much of it, as my private thoughts.

For now, that's all I shall mention. If you have any clarifying questions, by all means ask them, as I'm sure there are plenty of important things I neglected to mention, due to a lack of Socionics knowledge.