Thread: Showing usefulness of things SiTe (SLI-IEE interaction)

Hybrid View

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky
    but I've been too busy and look like I've been through a hurricane
    I like the windswept look.

Sorry, I shall try to contribute to your post in terms of what you're really getting at some other point soon.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think is more prominent in the description in the OP... he's showing you stuff. There's there, too, though (in the explanations that follow), and you do seem to have shown more appreciation for the than for the (though that may be because you were thinking about when you wrote it).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I think is more prominent in the description in the OP... he's showing you stuff.
    Is it the fact that you associate with physicality rather than anything else? I don't think just because it is "stuff" that it falls under the / domain. has to do with the relation of two objects, and what this post is focusing on are objects and their properties, which is an Xe IE.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by look.to.the.sky View Post
    Is it the fact that you associate with physicality rather than anything else? I don't think just because it is "stuff" that it falls under the / domain. has to do with the relation of two objects, and what this post is focusing on are objects and their properties, which is an Xe IE.
    I was comparing SLI with ILI and SEI, actually. That strikes me as more something an SEI would do than that an ILI would do. (I got an impression of "look, something shiny" from the original summary.)

I think you're taking "objects" too literally here.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I was comparing SLI with ILI and SEI, actually. That strikes me as more something an SEI would do than that an ILI would do.

I think you're taking "objects" too literally here.
    I guess I'd like to know your understanding of vs then, my example might just not illustrate something that is exclusive or telling of creative at all, but that's what this discussion is about