Lately I've been wondering if EII is a better fit than LII. I know I've asked this before but I'd really like some more feedback. It's not just because Pinocchio suggested it either. There are other reasons too. Main ones being a high level of identification with the EII profile and intertype relationships. I think I may prefer LSE to ESE in terms of close relationships. ESEs feel too emotionally in your face to me. I know test results don't always mean much but I want to point out that while I almost always get LII as my type, EII is usually coming up second.

I know that subtypes can influence this. Those with a strong creative subtype can resemble their look-a-alike type. So an LII-Ne can look alot like an EII and an EII-Ne can look alot like an LII. So what I'm really interested in finding out is, am I truly an EII or just an LII who happens to resemble an EII in some ways?

I'll elaborate more on reasons for and against me being EII later. I'm too tired right now to go into extensive detail.

If you think I'm neither LII nor EII than please indicate that in the poll as well.

P.S. Thanks alot Pinocchio, now you've got me bolding key words in posts.