Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    INtp -> ISTp -> ENTj -> ESTp Stupendous. 3 different quadra values.

Look, if you can easily ID using morphology in 2 seconds, you should be equally adept at determining type with the information I provided.

You don't know. You're digging yourself a deeper hole.
    I like digging only to get myself out having known more then when I started digging. Don't you know that that is a tactic? But you wouldn't recognize that because most people who are educated, can't come close to the knowledge that N types can amass in their minds.

So You're an insinuating person who makes fun of people who can't tell what type he is by his writing about himself. You make fun of people and laugh at them and you make references of their fragile internal parts as objects and have no value for living things on an emotional level/empathetic. You claim that you do, but no one who valued life would make a reference of intestine being used as jump rope.

INTp would not be so hartless as you are neither would INFj nor INTj. ESFp, ISFp would not either. You can only be so crude to be a man of a T type.

ST type.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I like digging only to get myself out having known more then when I started digging. Don't you know that that is a tactic? But you wouldn't recognize that because most people who are educated, can't come close to the knowledge that N types can amass in their minds.
    :wink:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    :wink:
    Just in case you were wondering..wink wink...I played at your emotions to see what they are like. Wink Wink.

You interact very well with ISTp's so my feeling, call it a hunch is,

I condsidered many possibilities based on what you wrote about yourself and your outlook on things. You don't seem to be afraid of Se and you are timid, though not social. Some I would eleminate for sure, especailly ISFj and INFj (Fi), ENFp, but I am not sure about ENTp.and ENTj, I would eliminate INTj, ESFj (Fe) and ENFj. I strongly feel the Se and Minde feels the Ti and I don't feel the TiNe, maybe she feels more TiSe

ESFp
    ESTp
    ISTj

ENTj
    ENTp
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-17-2010 at 12:49 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Just in case you were wondering..wink wink...I played at your emotions to see what they are like. Wink Wink.

You interact very well with ISTp's so my feeling, call it a hunch is,

ESFp
    Thanks for you input, Maritsa. Let's hear what other members have to say.