0 0%
  • Other (please explain)

0 0%

Thread: Feedback on Type

Hybrid View

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Why do you shoot insects?

Can you speak a little about your values?
    There's enough above in my OP to help you out. But, I'll indulge..

I'll take you as my specimen. You are an oddity. I think you mean well, but truly out of touch. So, I have some sympathy and empathy for your situation. However, if I should find you in the midst of my lab environment, dead on an autopsy table for me to examine, I'd only be thinking about what I might discover and explore inside the when I open you up. I'd be really interested in dissecting the various systems and finding anomalies, and understanding the root cause. I may be tempted to goof around and cut the intestines and use them as a skipping rope, like I did with a cat's intestine in my high school bio class.

By the way, I love cats. I have two and love them dearly.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    There's enough above in my OP to help you out. But, I'll indulge..

I'll take you as my specimen. You are an oddity. I think you mean well, but truly out of touch. So, I have some sympathy and empathy for your situation. However, if I should find you in the midst of my lab environment, dead on an autopsy table for me to examine, I'd only be thinking about what I might discover and explore inside the when I open you up. I'd be really interested in dissecting the various systems and finding anomalies, and understanding the root cause. I may be tempted to goof around and cut the intestines and use them as a skipping rope, like I did with a cat's intestine in my high school bio class.

By the way, I love cats. I have two and love them dearly.
    All EII are oddities...we seem odder when we come out of the closet.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-cinq

All EII are oddities...we seem odder when we come out of the closet.
    You're a EII wannabe, Maritsa. Get over it. In one hour, you've gone from INTp to ISTp to considering ENTj. You don't know. You don't understand. Period. I've given you plenty of information and you still can't work it through.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You're a EII wannabe, Maritsa. Get over it. In one hour, you've gone from INTp to ISTp to considering ENTj. You don't know. You don't understand. Period. I've given you plenty of information and you still can't work it through.
    Well, view me however you see fit. But people can't come up with type like that...You don't have enough post so that I can see Ne come out all I see is S now. I don't type with words usually unless there's a lot of information to sift through. What do you want to be typed as? Why can't you type yourself just like INTp would?

You are mean, now, now I feel your Se. Mariella is feeling Ti and I am feeling Se; I shouldn't have doubted when she felt your Ti; we may be feeler types, but we are very sensitive you know.

SeTi That makes for ESTp. There I am done with it. i feel like you would tremble me with your Se if I proceeded any longer.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Creepy-cinq

Well, view me however you see fit. But people can't come up with type like that...You don't have enough post so that I can see Ne come out all I see is S now. I don't type with words usually unless there's a lot of information to sift through. What do you want to be typed as? Why can't you type yourself just like INTp would?

You are mean, now, now I feel your Se. Mariella is feeling Ti and I am feeling Se; I shouldn't have doubted when she felt your Ti; we may be feeler types, but we are very sensitive you know.

SeTi That makes for ESTp.

INtp -> ISTp -> ENTj -> ESTp Stupendous. 3 different quadra values.

Look, if you can easily ID using morphology in 2 seconds, you should be equally adept at determining type with the information I provided.

You don't know. You're digging yourself a deeper hole.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INtp -> ISTp -> ENTj -> ESTp Stupendous. 3 different quadra values.

Look, if you can easily ID using morphology in 2 seconds, you should be equally adept at determining type with the information I provided.

You don't know. You're digging yourself a deeper hole.
    I like digging only to get myself out having known more then when I started digging. Don't you know that that is a tactic? But you wouldn't recognize that because most people who are educated, can't come close to the knowledge that N types can amass in their minds.

So You're an insinuating person who makes fun of people who can't tell what type he is by his writing about himself. You make fun of people and laugh at them and you make references of their fragile internal parts as objects and have no value for living things on an emotional level/empathetic. You claim that you do, but no one who valued life would make a reference of intestine being used as jump rope.

INTp would not be so hartless as you are neither would INFj nor INTj. ESFp, ISFp would not either. You can only be so crude to be a man of a T type.

ST type.
    -

Creepy-cinq

I like digging only to get myself out having known more then when I started digging. Don't you know that that is a tactic? But you wouldn't recognize that because most people who are educated, can't come close to the knowledge that N types can amass in their minds.
    :wink:

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SeTi That makes for ESTp. There I am done with it. i feel like you would tremble me with your Se if I proceeded any longer.
    OMG so fake. . .
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, you sound like a bad fortuneteller.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx