Thread: okay, let's try this one

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default okay, let's try this one....

again, I have some idea on her type. but who knows. don't quote pics again. thx. (the woman, not the little girl)
    that's all there is!
    Last edited by redbaron; 04-21-2010 at 03:39 PM.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INxJ
    ENxJ - I am not sure about this

Please tell me a little about her.

The man next to her is ESTp

My best guesses are in this order: My predictions are.

INTj
    ENTj
    ENFj
    INFj

If she is INTj or ENTj and He is ESTp, then they are not having a good marriage.
    If she is INFj and He is ESTp then they find things to argue about and she doesn't want to have sex with him.
    If she is ENFj and He is ESTp, they make great friends and have lots in common, but there are arguments and things that are not getting resolved.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-15-2010 at 01:53 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I had typed her IXTj also. I don't know much about her marriage. She's an extremely private person. Very quiet. I think definitely logical and rational.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Well I had typed her IXTj also. I don't know much about her marriage. She's an extremely private person. Very quiet. I think definitely logical and rational.
    But not so private, seeing as she's published her photos online available to everyone (I assume you wouldn't have included them here if she didn't). Why do you think her "definitely a rational" if you don't know much about her life? Unless I'm jumping to conclusions here...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    But not so private, seeing as she's published her photos online available to everyone (I assume you wouldn't have included them here if she didn't). Why do you think her "definitely a rational" if you don't know much about her life? Unless I'm jumping to conclusions here...
    I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't know much about her specific relationship to her husband. that's what I meant. I do know plenty about her in other respects. yes her photos are available to everyone but there were only these two. blech, whatever.
    I spent two hours last night thinking about her, and sometime this morning as well.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but why do you think she's rational? If you don't mind sharing. I don't really do VI but this time she kinda seems p to me (probably because of the similarity to someone else).

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ISFj.