Threaded View

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gulenko's IE subtype system

DCNH is starting to bore me. It explains a lot and everyone should be familiar with it but I came to the conclusion that people of the same type and same DCNH subtype are not in all cases real doubles.

I want to have a system where people of the same type, same subtype and same gender look like identical twins (except for race and age, of course). So it is necessary to break it down to 8 subtypes at least.

From now on I will use Gulenko's system with 8 subtypes. I don't know its official name or if it even got one. I will call it "IE subtype system" because it works with the information elements as tokens for the subtypes.

Unfortunately, there is not much information available. In this DCNH article there is a brief passage about it. Does anyone know if there can be found more information about it anywhere?

In this thread I described how to distinguish between DCNH subtypes by V.I. - this method works, believe it or not. Even more interesting: IE subtypes can also be distinguished by facial structure but it is hard to do that because the differences are subtle:

For the DCNH subtype system I discovered the following pattern:
    base+role: circle
    creative+vulnerable: square
    ignoring+suggestive: rectangle
    demonstrative+mobilizing: oval

This can be described more detailed for the IE subtype system:
    base: circle
    creative: square
    role: angular circle
    vulnerable: rounded square
    suggestive: broad rectangle
    mobilizing: broad oval
    ignoring: thin rectangle
    demonstrative: thin oval
    Last edited by JohnDo; 04-13-2010 at 10:18 PM.