View Poll Results: ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 26.92%
  • No

19 73.08%

Thread: Alphas, do you disrespect weakness?

Threaded View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
    That's like saying "the door is black" "Suzzy is Se".
    What type do you think she is? She has 224 posts; you can tell.
    Se is not a bad thing; I am not cursing or putting anyone down by letting them know that they are Se ego block holders. I may get concerned about information being accurate, but I don't fear Se. I fear people who are emotionally gone-bad, who chase me around and disrupt a warm atmosphere that I escape to.

All people have feelings and are sensitive to violence in their own way. Just because I say she has Se that doesn't mean I've put her in a category (which I don't) of being a "bad" person (which is something I don't do to people).

The fact is, most people poorly understand Se and what it means, so their natural inclination is to shy away from it for the very wrong concepts that have been associated with it. I have been trying hard to break people from those definition that have created negative images.

The fact is most Se types are wonderful at a lot of things I am not and vice versa. We both contribute, everyone does.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-29-2010 at 04:29 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html