The action itself is not all that type related. It would have to do with the manner in which it is expressed. I dislike being predicted inaccurately and/or incompletely, based on a flawed understanding of a persona that project. But I like being predicted accurately rather a lot. I think Ni predictions would normally take the form of knowing what's going to happen but not saying anything unless it's crucial to intervene, and even then, I would normally say it after it happened, like, "saw that coming," moreso than "okay, next you're going to do x." Still, overall, the capacity to predict others' behavior well is related to Ni, and especially Ni blocked with Fe (although gammas can be quite good people predictors too, just in different ways).

I think betas are annoyed by delta NF predicting in the same way that I'm annoyed by Demonstrative Se. What brilliand said is exactly right. Deltas will issue a prediction, perhaps, but it will be grounded in an idea about "who you are" and the expression will still have tinges of that grounding, and as such will be annoying/frustrating to Se/Ni valuers, especially betas. It's kind of like leaking Ni, like they just talk about what's going to happen as a joke almost rather than being very selective and mentioning it when it's important, applying it selectively.

Ni-polrs are annoyed at what they consider to be "unfounded assumptions" about how they're going to behave. Fi and Ne superegos are annoyed at assumptions about who they are unchangingly, and as a result what they're going to do. Maybe.