Thread: Predicting people's behaviour etcc

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    ...Like that time I sent a PM to tuturututu telling him what was labcoat (I think) going to say.
    ifmd95

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    That sucks, you're not fair!
    It doesn't matter how sure someone was, but the final result. In strategy, it doesn't matter how sure the enemy was in predicting your moves, but the end result is that you lost.
    If it's a matter of game strategy, I will ignore any attempt to predict my moves and just play to win. Normally I'll expect the other person to be able to predict all of my moves by figuring out what would be the best move for me to make, and if it's a situation where being unpredictable is an advantage, I will use coin flips to determine my actions, so that I can't be predicted with more than 50% accuracy no matter how good my opponent's understanding of people. I may switch to dice if there are more than 2 options, though I haven't been in that situation yet... (I used the coin flip method when deciding whether to run away in Kongai).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12