Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I have so much Ne, I notice interesting connections between people all the time, I offer possibilities of careers. YOU don't know what Ne is. I make novel connections between concepts and ideas; I can get out of any situation, creatively, better then many lawyers can.
    Yeah explain everything to her in little bite size pieces because she can't connect the dots very well; so typical of INFp's. She asked for her words and ideas to be linked to socionics concepts of possible types for her and when I did, she couldn't buy not being EII, well tooo bad sister; you are NOT INFj.

Minde's: Please explain?
    Minde's: Please explain, I don't get it!
    Minde's: I don't understand, is it possible? a possibility?
    Minde's: I am INFj but I want to ban and exclude Maritsa from the forum.
    Too bad you claim Se-PoLR, yet insult the intelligence of a person who politely disagrees with you - not to mention twisting their words. Indeed you argue a bit like a stereotypical lawyer - to win, to defeat your opponent.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feisty little minx, filled with self righteous, arrogant, smugness. She builds herself up whilst putting others down, speaks of the hidden potential within others whilst denying the talents of those she speaks to. She condecends and dismisses. She tricks, lies, deflects and ignores. Maritsa inhabits a self absorbed solipcist bubble. Her current attempts to connect to others are pitiful in their superficialty. She will not be able to help others until she gets over herself.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, good job, that's because INFj's make great lawyers. It says it in Socioniko....
    Your search - lawyer site:socioniko.net - did not match any documents.

On the other hand, you accused other EIIs of being "unforgiving" because of what they posted it a thread about cheating. It might interest you that your favorite site claims about INFj that "He does not forgive infidelity."

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not say I accused other EII of being unforgiving...please copy and post that here as proof.
    OK, I looked through that thread - it was merely that only EIIs have unconditional love, the implication being that they would forgive or at least give another chance - seeing as you gave the thread with the most common reply being "break it off with that person" as evidence. If you meant that they wouldn't forgive, it works against your argument.

Enneagram 2 is about those who have unconditional love and that is only in INFj
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    That kind of phrasing is erroneously narrow ; such is not the case.
    Look at that thread where people responded to what would you do if your significant other cheated on you.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ur-friend.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    OK, I looked through that thread - it was merely that only EIIs have unconditional love, the implication being that they would forgive or at least give another chance - seeing as you gave the thread with the most common reply being "break it off with that person" as evidence. If you meant that they wouldn't forgive, it works against your argument.
    You wouldn't make a great lawyer; a person is only responsible for direct comments they make; like if I said. "I blame all EII for not forgiving the people who cheat" otherwise I didn't say anything.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You wouldn't make a great lawyer; a person is only responsible for direct comments they make; like if I said. "I blame all EII for not forgiving the people who cheat" otherwise I didn't say anything.
    I never said I would. Only your exact words can be used against you, yet you have no problem taking others' words out of context and twisting them to serve your purpose. That is something I cannot do. Hint: it relates to considering other people's POV.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

speaking of which, when ae you going to give me my basic lesson in biology?
    And why have you said on this thread that I could be IEE when you have also said that I can clearly VI as an ST?
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not say I accused other EII of being unforgiving...please copy and post that here as proof.
    Se
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Se
    Why do you derail threads? Is it to show Se? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

you step into any situation where you can FIGHT; AND ARGUE, AND ACCUSE THAT'S

Se

That is very pooorly developed Se where you're like a little kid who doesn't know how to cultivate her strenghts.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you derail threads? Is it to show Se? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

you step into any situation where you can FIGHT; AND ARGUE, AND ACCUSE THAT'S

Se
    Except that's what you do. You asked for proof. . .so i'm giving it. I'm not derailing this thread. This thread is about typing you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Except that's what you do. You asked for proof. . .so i'm giving it. I'm not derailing this thread. This thread is about typing you.
    If I wanted to be typed, I would have asked for it, but I know my type very well.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I wanted to be typed, I would have asked for it, but I know my type very well.
    well dont tell me that. Tell the OP.

(your post again demonstrates Se, btw)

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyones type here gets debated.

If schwarzenegger became a member, someone here would make a poll saying that he's IEI.

This forum consists of a bunch of noobs and losers and I'm wondering what the heck I am doing here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, good job, that's because INFj's make great lawyers. It says it in Socioniko....

"They can work with people – as lawyers, pedagogues, etc. However, being so attentive to people's relations, they do not like, even more, they are afraid of “intellectual initiative”, do not like arguing, because it can “break” or just significantly change relations with other people."
    Then look at your interactions with minde
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.