Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Martisa and EII

Just want to do a roll call and see what people think. I know some people think she is. I don't know how many.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-Cyclops

I actually thought she could be ISFj

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9-post136.html

However smilex made a case for INFj which sounded pretty good.

So, I dunno what type she is.

She's not a typical anything really.

I *suppose* I could see all these ridiculous connections she makes as Ne with terrible logic to help it, but, I dunno for sure.

Maybe time will tell.

I think it would help if she listened to people, but I don't know who she listens to, anyone?

I remember her stating before that she is stubborn, and I can see that. I also remember that she stated that her views on people haven't changed since she was something like 7 years old....so the stubborness mixed with the quite possible immature view of people makes her difficult to type regardless of anything.

Eh, she seems to listen to Rod Nor.... (the guy that wrote the book), wonder how he managed it...

Well, some F type anyway, I think at least that is obvious. I keep my options open for now.

Actually, I can't really see her being INFp, even a "difficult" one. Consider perhaps how strrrng used to act long time in the past - his way of 'acting up' was more defiant, as if really looking for Se, I don't the Maritsa is quite like that.

Edit: I could come up with saying her behaviour is infantile in the obvious sense of the word, and that her reliance on Rod Nor... (because it's a published book) has signs of aristocracy (Beta or Delta), but the first... maybe, the second.. I don't really buy that. (although I tend to think delta J types are probably more 'aristocratic' than their P quadra half).

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I actually thought she could be ISFj

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9-post136.html

However smilex made a case for INFj which sounded pretty good.

So, I dunno what type she is.

She's not a typical anything really.

. . .
    If she didn't have underlying mental illness, I definitely agree ISFj (Fi, Se, Te-valuing), but if she's an untreated bipolar, i dont think we can pinpoint a type, because we would be trying to type her condition, not her baseline state of mind.

So, I think we've gotten at the root of the problem.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I have just gotten started and stimulating Ryu's Ne 6th function
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is EII. I understand the dignity of delta is disturbed by her.. if we had an INFp this embarassing I'd try to disown them too.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    she is EII. I understand the dignity of delta is disturbed by her.. if we had an INFp this embarassing I'd try to disown them too.
    Haha!
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny... so many people want to have maritsa banned because she is bad at typing. But at the same time, many of these same people think that she is not an EII.
    Maybe they should ban themselves for being bad at typing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she reminds me of mcnew, who was also INFj.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm mostly opposed to calling her a typical INFj. Her level of randomness and quirkiness is uncharacteristic of that type.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    To me Maritsa ignores what others try to say about themselves or mis-interprets their information and makes uncalled for judgments. She seems to demand that the rest of mankind should fashion its mode of existence after her own somewhat prejudiced person who is fairly intolerant of any opinions differing from her own. I see her as a source of conflict and think that she in fact enjoys this on some level as she constantly pushes for it. She has trouble believing that EII are not perfect like she always likes to state that she herself is. I also feel that she lacks in looking at the whole picture. There is trouble believing that other people here on the forum could possibly be EII and I have in fact read her posting at least once that she thinks she is the only one.

We obviously have a very negative type relationship (I am talking "to the extreme" in my opinion). Maybe this is enhanced by our enneagram types? Though I do not feel this with any other enneagram 2's here on the forum, in particular I think of VixenFoxDog who I think I read is enneagram 2 and is a beautiful person.
    Enneagram Type Two with Enneagram Type Five
    Enneagram Twos and Fives are double opposites, as it were—a people person versus a loner, a feeling type with a thinking type.

I would like to think that there is some sort of reason for her behaviour such as mental illness and as she has posted that she suffers from bipolar then this is a very believable likelihood.http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...i-suzzy-6.html (Post 112)
    Zoloft a seretonin inhibitor was the only form of antidepression to help me even though I do have "clinical" bipolar as all INFj's do

I raise my hand for changing my type if she is one .

This explains alot. I've a bipolar friend who had an episode during which she thought she was the messiah and that God was communicating with her through green jelly. Oddly enough I think my friend might be EII, maybe IEI. Personally I think that the disorder can heavily obscure the type of the individual.
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, she's bipolar?? Well that certainly explains a lot, then.

I don't have bipolar, it was a misdiagnosis. It was more like extreme depression.
    This statement reflects the lack of insight that patients with mental illness often manifest.

So does this mean you're not taking your meds?

She does act a little manic on the boards, true.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have just gotten started and stimulating Ryu's Ne 6th function
    it's like Ryus clitoris