Hybrid View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    You misunderstood, it's nothing about this, LIIs are not even your supervisors, but similar (Kindred, or whatever names are given to that).
    However, with him as LSI, you would be his supervisor.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it. What has that to do with what labcoat quoted from me?
    To answer that question:

Labcoat I understand, except when he's obfuscating things on purpose, on the other hand he's an LSI,
    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    The idea that your kind's influence would spell supervision over me is laughable.
    His post was in reference to you typing him as LSI. "Your kind," in turn, is a reference to your type, ILE, which is indeed the supervisor of Labcoat's type if he were LSI.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it.
    That's the story of your life, isn't it.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing me as ISTj was integral to your point. Me reacting negatively to that part is definitely relevant to the discussion.

Pinocchio is going out of his way to reinterpret events in a way that makes him avoid responsiblity. I have written about this in the ILEs thread in the Alpha Quadra subforum.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant
    However, with him as LSI, you would be his supervisor.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewZ
    It's clear that your point wasn't to address Labcoat's type, but it was certainly pertinent to Labcoat's side of the discussion. A side note to the discussion, if you will. By discrediting his self-typing in a thread based around typing another individual, his stake in the conversation naturally shifts to defending his self-typing. It wasn't your explicitly-made main point of your post as a whole, but typing Labcoat as an LSI was the comment most directed at him and thus the one he should be inclined to respond to.
    As the above shows, the INTjs here are perfectly capable of understanding me. Oops. Looks like it wasn't just a part of your post that was wrong. Back to the drawing board...

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's connected to what labcoat had to say, not to what I said. Can you please show how the things are connected, what what I said about him has to do with my type?
    ---

My point was to show warrior-librarian that this misunderstanding of labcoats' posts doesn't imply necessarily that she's not an LII, because other LIIs don't understand that as well. It has no connection with my type and supervision, that was suggested by labcoat to misrepresent my post and you fell into his trap. I wasn't talking about me, supervision, influence and anything like this.

I'm not sure if it's possible to be any more clear on it than MatthewZ was. It doesn't take a LII to get it, though they obviously do. It sounds as if you were playing dumb, to be honest.

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point was to show warrior-librarian that this misunderstanding of labcoats' posts doesn't imply necessarily that she's not an LII, because other LIIs don't understand that as well. It has no connection with my type and supervision, that was suggested by labcoat to misrepresent my post and you fell into his trap. I wasn't talking about me, supervision, influence and anything like this.
    It's clear that your point wasn't to address Labcoat's type, but it was certainly pertinent to Labcoat's side of the discussion. A side note to the discussion, if you will. By discrediting his self-typing in a thread based around typing another individual, his stake in the conversation naturally shifts to defending his self-typing. It wasn't your explicitly-made main point of your post as a whole, but typing Labcoat as an LSI was the comment most directed at him and thus the one he should be inclined to respond to.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the other hand, what you could do would be to confirm or infirm my supposition that LIIs don't understand so clearly what labcoat usually has to say (your case, of course).
    I can generally understand him just fine - about as easily as I understand you, really (I do occasionally require clarification).

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari