Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
typical IEE (ENFP) advice useless for an ILE (ENTP):

let's say the ILE has created a cool software but it is not finished (as many other things are not finished). he becomes nervous and think about how to solve the problems, to find time and to get inspiration. the IEE says they should go on a trip and relax, this should help.
so, the problem of the IEE is that she cannot understand the focus of the ILE is to code to finish that damn program, not to get rid of the tormenting thoughts. the ILE will be tormented anywhere in this universe because that software is not finished. on the opposite side, when the IEEs are nervous they simply want to relax because they don't have material purposes on the first place (in my theory, IEEs have the last (completion) line as yin on both of the ego functions; in classic Socionics both their ego functions are internal http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ts#Dichotomies ).

i will think about an ILE typical useless advise for IEEs and post.
laterz.
Interesting. that's not been my experience. I actually am incredibly stressed out when I have a deadline looming and won't do anything else until it's done. Actually, my ENTp ex used to get really mad when I wouldn't go on random trips w/ him when I had a lot of work/was trying to save money etc. Also, my ISFp friend is always telling me to just do something fun when I'm stressed and worried how I will get everything done. So I don't agree that ENFps are all about not completing work and just having fun.