It's pretty recoginzable what you describe about ENFJ's Topaz . I can be dramatic if I lose control of things. Sometimes even manipulative. One of my best friends is a ENFP. We understand each other much, and like to do things like cabaret, movies, special events, discussing about politics or worldly things. We like also to go out. He is more a 'womanizer'. He looks constantly for opportunities to date new women. I find this funny, cuz I have this less.

About my teacher: I think strongly she is a ENTP--> inventive, selling, looking constantly for options to use, sometimes act like a kameleon to hae succes. The problem is that she has to give me a grade in a few months, so I am dependable of her. She is 'selling' me my weak points and tries to shake me up to let me grow. Sometimes playing the Devil's advocate by telling me that if things continu like this, it will be a worse situation at the end. She sits on my back and tells me that thee is 'space between what i do and who i am'. I find this overbearing. Also she asks me a lot of times 'what do you need to listen better?' For me it's hard to tell what I need, since I have a hard time asking for help . She thinks I am puzzling for her. I must admit I forget three times in two months an agreement..Like: you should be here at 9 am, but now it's later. Why you do this..etc. I sometimes think she takes this personally or maybe it's a image thing..I don't know. What can I do to make me feel more comfortable with her and show her that I am competent in my own way?

Greetz Jasper