Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rod Novichkov's visual typing method

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INFj is not a bad guess. It's usually scores among the top few types in a socionics test. Still think INTj is the best overall fit but I do admit to having qualities that others might construe as being more ethical than logical. I've had a few others guess INFj as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    How about INFj? I don't know how I could have missed you?

"I read to be entertained, plain and simple. What's so wrong about that? Not everything I read has to always be profound, not everything I read has to be lifechanging or result in some major paradigm shift. Why should I have to feel guilty for that? That's not to say I don't read things considered more 'literary'. I do, but I'm not going to pick something up just because it's 'literary' any more that I'm going to pick something up that's more 'popular'. I choose the books I read based on the premise or themes. If they sound interesting, I read it. If not, I don't. Popularity is irrelevant.

I love her series because I like mysteries in general, especially those with some humor mixed in and there is a lot of humor in these books. Well, to me anyway. Many of the characters are rather eccentric but still likeable. This is another reason why I enjoy the series. And I do think she does a good job of narrating in first person, it makes me identify with the main character more. Again this is a matter of personal taste. "

LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to purchase this book, and I recommend that everyone purchase their own copy for use (for an individual book-burning.)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    The aggressive way she was doing so made me feel like she must be getting some deal out of advertising the book. Here, she also did not make a secret out of Rod Novichkov being her friend and mentor.
    I doubt she was getting money for it, though perhaps she was acting out of loyalty.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    I doubt she was getting money for it, though perhaps she was acting out of loyalty.
    Perhaps. Either way, I think he was using her to promote his book.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Maritsa would make a good friend irl. A bit hyperactive so interesting. She'd listen to anyone, make time for them, and get involved in your social sphere. That's my opinion. These things are good and fun.

She's fun! Look at how she goes on about socionics, imagine sitting in the pub with Maritsa or some other non descript person talking about it and everyone falling asleep? Know what i'd choose.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    She'd listen to anyone, make time for them, and get involved in your social sphere.
    And type you SEE.

You remind of Cyclops, a former member on here.

Creepy-Bernice

I do not know Maritza.
    Is she a real person?

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bernice View Post
    I do not know Maritza.
    Is she a real person?
    Good question. Maybe that is Rod's account, posing as a young woman?
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Bernice View Post
    I do not know Maritza.
    Is she a real person?
    Reasonable to ask whether she is a real person. I've wondered myself. Sometimes I've thought she may be real, but, shares her account with one or two others (maybe Rod?) to keep up momentum in posting rates and keeping Rod's methodologies active in forum discussions and increase sales or try to recruit funding for 'research' (which she has done with me).

In any case, being a strong ethical with strong morals, so she claims, the news you bring to the forum today about Rod counters in many ways the esteem she projects re: Rod's methods as a 'master of socionics'. She is either 'in on the scam' or is totally oblivious that this would cause great distress. I look forward to her response to this.

I assume you've read Rod's book. Who actually wrote it? It honestly does read like a scam job, complete with the usual persuasion tactics. It reads like an infomercial. I wrote something of this months ago in another thread. Far too much enthusiasm for an INTj writing style.

EDIT: by the way, what is your relationship with Rod? Also, it may be worthwhile for you to post your message on amazon.com where Rod sells his books to help stop people from buying his book. May I have permission to repost your message on amazon?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Good question. Maybe that is Rod's account, posing as a young woman?
    Quote Originally Posted by cinq View Post
    Reasonable to ask whether she is a real person. I've wondered myself.
    LOL @ people who are never on tinychat. You're missing out on Maritsa's REAL antics.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cinq View Post
    EDIT: by the way, what is your relationship with Rod? Also, it may be worthwhile for you to post your message on amazon.com where Rod sells his books to help stop people from buying his book. May I have permission to repost your message on amazon?
    Please be cautious about this. These are unfounded claims and could be considered defamatory if disseminated in that way. Bernice has taken his/her chances that the things s/he has posted here are both true and provably true, but you do not need to take that chance, too.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Please be cautious about this. These are unfounded claims and could be considered defamatory if disseminated in that way. Bernice has taken his/her chances that the things she has posted here are both true and provably true, but you do not need to take that chance, too.
    What a cautious Cathy . Good eye tho.

Maritsa which part of that paragraph do you think is untrue? The money stolen, the attempted kidnappings, or the Sent-Away Bride?
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    What a cautious Cathy . Good eye tho.
    S'just part of my work life.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bernice, it is against the rules of this forum to harass another member and/or post their personal information without their knowledge or consent.

thread locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123