Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    My statement didn't implied that he's an Ethical type because of his logic mistakes
    Ti make logical mistakes too, those just have to be litterally pointed out to them. In several postings he compared jung's books to the socionics functions and he pointed them out clearly. He used words like "correct", "incorrect".

If you copy paste one of these postings of his we can look at it ourselves.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INTp do the socionics research on their own. They are very polite and have a very mild tone of writing and speaking....ever hear an INTp curse?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Jeez you don't get it, you take things too literally! Do you remember how he justified what's correct an incorrect? With "it is known", "it was discovered", "the studies show", and so on. It's irrelevant that he used those words as long as he referred to learned, global matters instead of pointing out the inconsistency through logical deduction per-case (or whatever analytical means).
    He did label people...that's a part of the system. He was so insistent because of TiNe; not because of Ne... you see? The conclusions of this thought will be so rigid and so odd.

INTj
    Find an interest.
    Find all related articles.
    Find only what you agree for consistancy.
    Eliminate all contridictions.
    Conclude to a solid rigid form.
    All information is redunant if not a new interest.
    Only when the person is addressed to a certain way, will they change their preconceived thought...that's so J.
    Key words -to cohere, inconsistancy, evidence (what do you need evidence for if you're not in law?). he is in law, in TiNe law.

He is INTj and he was right about wikisocion descriptions being off.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-30-2010 at 01:20 AM.
    -