Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
Recognize, fear, knowing incapability of on the conscious level and ignoring or removing of self as the best alternative method to dealing with such a situation as to make sure that it does not pressure this location of my psyche so that I do not collapse.

My dual recognizes such attempts right away and either removes me from the situation or becomes the queen of the place so that no one will be able to penetrate this part of my psyche. As you observed with Rasputin in the ENTj or ESTj thread.
I can believe that an ESTj would remove an INFj in a situation that is dangerous for the INFj. But if the INFj is already aware of the dangerous situation, why would there be a need for the dual? Removing yourself from a bad situation is easily done once one recognizes it is bad.

Also, I can see that one of the ways an ESTj can "protect" the INFj is by taking command of the situation (ie. becoming the "queen" of the place). But, again, is it really necessary if an INFj (according to you) knows how to get out of it?