Thread: Extraverted sensing Se PoLR of EIIs-INFjs

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Sasha, both of these women are ESFp, I would discard their feedback, because it will not contribute to your understanding of my type.

Se polr does not allow me to catagorize within my mind the different textures of objects, yes there are many and I do try to keep a count, like velvet, silk, crinkle, knit, however when purchasing a mix of these fabrics, I am unable to coordinate them. I choose all white for my bedding, because I want to keep it simple, but even then I noticed that when I took home the fabrics for the duvet, pillow and sheets that somehow each was a different color and texture (pillow cases are like a little yellow, the duvet is courser, the sheets are soft and bright white) that when I picked them out at the store, I couldn't tell which went with what. They are a little different from one another, but I don't mind, I hope no one else does...I don't know what else to say, except how I can't see the difference in them when I go to buy them...It makes me so frustrated that I can't even get it right with just plain white, it makes me feel inferior, and frustrated and incapable of just letting things be...it hurt me emotionally to have to feel this way.

These women don't understand that such a small task as buying a bedding is so overly exhausing and frustrating for me and it makes me so emotional. I wish I could step into a store like a lot of ESTj's I see at IKEA and just pick out the right thing and be out in 15 second; it's not like my eyes are captivated by many of the other styles, I can't even get it right with just one color let alone loving like pink for instance like my ESFp friend does.

In 11th grade I went to school with blue and black socks and my sister noticed so threw out the blue socks so I wouldn't confuse them.

There was another EII woman at Ikea, shopping next to me for sheets, like myself, she would pick one up, look at it, then put it back, she was in the sheet section for 2 hours, as I watched her ask people about the sheets, their sheet count and differences in fabric...etc...she ended up picking white sheets.
    Back off Maritsa! Suzzy is INFj, you ARE NOT, you fool yourself and people into believing you are one. You have overstepped the line for me yet again. It's time to get real to yourself. You contradict what an INFj is, your words you say are B.S. You call people liars, yet you lie to even yourself. It's time for you to GET REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    People being forceful to me or others has been difficult for me to deal with in the past but is now at the point where I have had a guts full of that behaviour and I stand up to it somewhat better.
    You are one of these forceful people, that Suzzy is talking about.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahcoles View Post
    Back off Maritsa! Suzzy is INFj, you ARE NOT, you fool yourself and people into believing you are one. You have overstepped the line for me yet again. It's time to get real to yourself. You contradict what an INFj is, your words you say are B.S. You call people liars, yet you lie to even yourself. It's time for you to GET REAL.

You are one of these forceful people, that Suzzy is talking about.
    Is that a threat?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that a threat?
    More like a suggestion - Get a clue.
    Hakuna Matata

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahcoles View Post
    More like a suggestion - Get a clue.
    NO..
    Try reading before you make judgements on type and understand how elements are expressed in individuals as regards to how they react to the world around them.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO..
    Try reading before you make judgements on type and understand how elements are expressed in individuals as regards to how they react to the world around them.
    You can pretend all you like to be an INFj, and make yourself 'sound' like one on the web and even to yourself, but you will not fool another one into thinking you are.

Do you know you hurt and degrade people by always telling them they are another type, just the type "you" think they are and then keep on nagging that they are that.

Why attack them in this way all the time. Do you like to be a B.t.h to everyone? How proud are you of yourself? Do you ever question perhaps you got your own type wrong? Do you feel powerful and in control when you treat people like this?
    Hakuna Matata