TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Lesson number one for you...

Open and direct, cursing, falsely pointing, making inappropriate and out of place comments at me like workaholicanon does about be being IEI when I have already shared my type as EII, commenting on my lack of style, puts direct pressure on Se-polr.
    Thing improve when I am acknowledged for having picked out an item that is unique in a good way seems to be nuteral.
    First of all, when did i ever comment on your lack of style?? quote me! You can't because I never did. . .I could care less about style!! you are putting words in my mouth to prove me as SEE!

Next, you are the first one to cast the mistyping stone. You constantly insist that I'm SEE, despite me having already shared with you that my type is IEE, as you do with others here. So I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine. So If that puts pressure on Se-POLR, you put pressure on Se-POLR all the time, meaning that you DO NOT have Se-POLR.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    What I see from Maritsa is Ne. She claims government of the intellectual sphere and demands obeisance of her opinions in everything and she demands extreme Si. I see her as claiming both Fi and a actually trying to take the Ti position too, and ALSO to take the NI-victim position, but anyone can see that she's the active party. Behaviour like this is what I'd really like people to consider when they think that only Se is aggressive. She shows clear Se-POLR, but is about as aggressive as anyone can be. So what gives? Stereotype is wrong. Extrovert is always extrovert no matter if it's sensory or intuitive. Impact is always impact.

EDIT:

I would like to take the opportunity to phrase out my understanding of IJ-Ne:

It is strategic, careful, extrovert, judicious, detached.
    It will not budge from it's strategic objective and it will not engage in any tactical maneuvering. It is unbudging, forceful, pushy, judging (in the non-socionics sense) and abstract. It demands to be accommodated by direct physical changes in the environment whenever it requires such. It will not give anything of itself, except its opinion, which is negative when it is direct and roundabout when it is positive.
    Sorry smilingeyes, I can't agree with that. Any type can claim ownership of intellectual property, and the way she does it is beta-like with force. Ne should be able to be more open minded about possibilities. I am seeing the exact opposite of that with Maritsa, which seems more Ni to me. I feel deltas are more prone to intellectual discussion and not blind acceptance of some dogma such as she wants us to do.

Also, how are you seeing demands of extreme Si? Explain please.

And what's the "clear Se-POLR" that you're seeing?? Cause I dont see it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Sorry smilingeyes, I can't agree with that. Any type can claim ownership of intellectual property, and the way she does it is beta-like with force. Ne should be able to be more open minded about possibilities. I am seeing the exact opposite of that with Maritsa, which seems more Ni to me. I feel deltas are more prone to intellectual discussion and not blind acceptance of some dogma such as she wants us to do.

Also, how are you seeing demands of extreme Si? Explain please.

And what's the "clear Se-POLR" that you're seeing?? Cause I dont see it.
    It seems that you are thinking of EP-Ne. IJ-Ne is the "mirror" opposite of it. Ni people never demand people to do a particular thing, at most they explain why a particular recourse would be smart for the protagonist. Ne is about demanding like a baby, thus, infantile. And from what I can see Maritsa is trying to have an intellectual discussion, she is just demanding that it happen purely on her terms. She is trying to talk sense, but that sense is manipulative and subjective. But that's all I care to comment here. Think of things as you wish. Thank you.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that you are thinking of EP-Ne. IJ-Ne is the "mirror" opposite of it. Ni people never demand people to do a particular thing, at most they explain why a particular recourse would be smart for the protagonist. Ne is about demanding like a baby, thus, infantile. And from what I can see Maritsa is trying to have an intellectual discussion, she is just demanding that it happen purely on her terms. She is trying to talk sense, but that sense is manipulative and subjective. But that's all I care to comment here. Think of things as you wish. Thank you.
    Well thanks that's helpful. But you still didn't explain the Si demands and the Se POLR. I dont want to think of things as I wish, I want to know what's right! My HA demands an explanation!

Thank you.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    Yes and where does it leave the rest of us who think we are INFj but don't act like Maritsa?
    Well I also had that thought. But now I'm thinking that if she really is EII, then she's coming across the way she is because she's just not very bright, she's immature, and brainwashed with nonsense (or just doesn't have a clear, deep understanding of the material she was taught because she's not that smart).

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That bit on page seven where Ryu and Maritsa have a real conversation is very entertaining. Also, Maritsa is clearly EII (IEE is a vague possibility, but she definitely seems rational over irrational). We have freakin' ****** in our quadra; you can deal with Maritsa, who is at least a nice person, if she holds some odd ideas (actually a lot of her function analysis is pretty valid, although I don't agree with much of what is in this thread). There's TiSe superego for you: when she's put under volitional pressure (I want you to admit you're not EII!), her logic becomes wobbly and unstable. It's better when she's in her didactic, teacher-y mode (but isn't trying to make things unnecessarily super-simple to the point of absurdity).
    Well I also had that thought. But now I'm thinking that if she really is EII, then she's coming across the way she is because she's just not very bright, she's immature, and brainwashed with nonsense (or just doesn't have a clear, deep understanding of the material she was taught because she's not that smart).
    ^Delta aristocracy...
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-Cyclops

I was thinking between INFp and INFj for a while for Martisa, she does have Fi and shows plenty of it imo, but the Ne? Well, it's like Ni, which is the problem.

As Krig suggested, ISFj. Personally this solves my dilemma with her type. IMO what she's showing is a massive case of Ni HA. She basically utterly believes all the stuff that she talks about, with no deviation, no consideration of other possibilities. From what I can tell, what's happened is she's read a book by Rod Norovich or w/e his name is, and that's became her gospel.

Anyone who disagrees with it, disagrees with her typing..even hinting at it, becomes the "enemy".

Ni HA:

Quote Originally Posted by I/O on Ni HA
    The intuitive function, when introverted (Ni), brings contextual information relevant only to self into memory. The information on self and its environment is based on impressions that have few facts to support them. The immediate influence of environment and its influence on the external world are quite subjective and lacks perspective from the real world. For this function to operate, there has to be a certain amount of faith that these non-factual impressions have validity so the function needs "to believe" in these impressions.
    My Take on Hidden Agenda

This sums it up pretty well. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, she still insists on her VI skills being accurate, this J/P line, among other things.

All her typings - just about everyone is ISTp based on some "belief" she's read about.

I've failed to engage in a conversation with her where i've seen aspects of "wholeness", of N integration of concepts if you will.

Infact, she reminds me of someone I dated a couple of times last year, an ISFj, always the feeling of "one-upmanship" in the relationship, yet still caring about people in her own way.. never different perspectives considered and applied in conversation. Also reminds me of an ISTj, except this time it's Fi not Ti.

That's my take on it.

This may not be the best case, and i'm not sure if it matters to me personally to present it so over the internet, suffice it to say I think ISFj makes more sense than INFj.

Just look at all the arguments she's had with the ENFp's here...all of them, I think. (Of course instead she re-types them all as ESFp's and such).

Edit: The way she goes on sort of reminds me of a slightly less overtly offensive version of Phaedrus, but the "never getting through another POV" keeps manifesting itself.

Edit 2: Something else to add, N ego types tend to be less decisive (and not meaning any particular reinin type dichotomy here), in general how can N be decisive when it's purpose is to view everything as a whole? (in rather short - Ni internal wholeness and Ne external wholeness), Maritsa is decisive about everything - being decisive is more a property of an S type. The decisiveness I speak of is even more apparent in rational S than irrational S types, the culmination of this certainty is IJ-S types, and Maritsa is certain certain certain. (which probably can be summed up, but rather more specific, within a particular Reinin trait)

Of course, I could be wrong...but makes more sense than either INFj or INFp, imo.
    Last edited by Cyclops; 03-22-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: additional edit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I think Smilingeyes is Beta ST, so I'm not surprised he thinks she's Delta NF as it would fit with his version of Socionics.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Honestly, I think Smilingeyes is Beta ST, so I'm not surprised he thinks she's Delta NF as it would fit with his version of Socionics.
    Actually that thought about smilingeyes did cross my mind too. I haven't had much interaction with him yet, but he does come across a bit intimidating at times. However, that could be Te. Heavy Te can feel intimidating too, I would think. He doesn't feel too forceful or pushy though. A bit unnecessarily official and haughty with the "Thank you"'s at the end of his posts (which I actually find kind of funny actually). That might be the operating room influence however .

Thank you. (<--like that)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    That bit on page seven where Ryu and Maritsa have a real conversation is very entertaining. Also, Maritsa is clearly EII (IEE is a vague possibility, but she definitely seems rational over irrational). We have freakin' ****** in our quadra; you can deal with Maritsa, who is at least a nice person, if she holds some odd ideas (actually a lot of her function analysis is pretty valid, although I don't agree with much of what is in this thread). There's TiSe superego for you: when she's put under volitional pressure (I want you to admit you're not EII!), her logic becomes wobbly and unstable. It's better when she's in her didactic, teacher-y mode (but isn't trying to make things unnecessarily super-simple to the point of absurdity).

^Delta aristocracy...
    I am very intelligent; bright might be an option that workaholicanon may want to consider for herself.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes and where does it leave the rest of us who think we are INFj but don't act like Maritsa?
    You're not EII therefore it leaves you in another basket.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^Delta aristocracy...
    Maritsa is like the hot potato. . .no-one wants her in their quadra

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think so too
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ritella was close to an exact identical of Maritsa. There's at least one other INFj who mostly lurks but when she talks, she? he? acts exactly similarly (I forget her? his? nickname).
    She's also very close to what my most recent girl friend was like, and she definitely was an INFj. Drove me crazy at times but the sex was good and definitely "caregiver-infantile".

Whatever though. Whenever this happens, no one wants the unpopular person in their quadra. Have fun arguing.
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 03-22-2010 at 10:17 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Ritella was more articulate and able to discuss things better. Although maybe acted more like Maritsa when feeling threatened. But I did make a comparison of the two before when I suggested they were the same enneagram type.

They both seem to have similar takes about finding their dual and having a relationship with them. But I feel a bit like Ritella was less brainwashed or fixated on seeing duality as the only relevant factor in things.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ritella was close to an exact identical of Maritsa. There's at least one other INFj who mostly lurks but when she talks, she? he? acts exactly similarly (I forget her? his? nick).
    She's also very close to what my most recent girl friend was like, and she definitely was an INFj. Drove me crazy at times but the sex was good and definitely "caregiver-infantile".

Whatever though. Whenever this happens, no one wants the unpopular person in their quadra. Have fun arguing.
    I don't care if Maritsa, or anybody for that matter is in delta quadra. In fact, she's the one that's constantly doubting my type.

Creepy-Cyclops

Ritella was close to an exact identical of Maritsa. There's at least one other INFj who mostly lurks but when she talks, she? he? acts exactly similarly (I forget her? his? nick).

afaik, nick is an dummy account that user somavision has (who I type as SEE incidentally).

If you're referring to my post with the arguing etc.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9-post136.html

I was simply offering my opinion, as you have.

I could be wrong, you could be wrong, it's just opinions on a type, maybe even discussions not necessarily arguments.

You make good contributions and don't let the occasional person trying to prey on one of the better contributors get you down. I've seen something similar in sales - the best person at the job tends to be a target (outwith the figures), people can be a victim of their success (if that's what it is), although matters of ethics, motivations and such...can't be claimed to be my strong point I would have to say.

Anyway, there's plenty of people posting, just ignore those who try to get you down, at least my advice.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In an unappealing closed basket filled with ego and the likes I do not want to be. Nor do I want to be a basket case. My basket does not need to be lugged around constantly by a dual who I am sure would prefer to travel light.
    Indeed I would rather another basket or none at all .
    It's for your own good; I don't think someone with your kind heart can deal with LSE men; that wouldn't be the dreamy true or ideal kind of love or companionship that would be good for you; you need someone a lot nicer then that; someone who can share your inner world and not just demand things from you.
    LSE will not only demand things from you but will be the one in control of your life; there isn't much independence and freedom there is there?

You won't like being told what to do, in a direct, unaffectionate or unemotional way, believe me.
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    afaik, nick is an dummy account that user somavision has (who I type as SEE incidentally).

If you're referring to my post with the arguing etc.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...9-post136.html

I was simply offering my opinion, as you have.

I could be wrong, you could be wrong, it's just opinions on a type, maybe even discussions not necessarily arguments.

You make good contributions and don't let the occasional person trying to prey on one of the better contributors get you down. I've seen something similar in sales - the best person at the job tends to be a target (outwith the figures), people can be a victim of their success (if that's what it is), although matters of ethics, motivations and such...can't be claimed to be my strong point I would have to say.

Anyway, there's plenty of people posting, just ignore those who try to get you down, at least my advice.
    Thanks once again. What you suggest as a course of action is good advice but it is extremely difficult for me. I tend to get fixated on the problems (problematic people as well), which sometimes just worsens the problem. But I'm aware of it.

"nick" was just short for nickname.

I also think the people gnawing at my heels just forces me to work even harder.

I wasn't referring to you when talking about arguments. I apologize for causing you to have to think such a thing. Few are the times I've seen anything to criticize in your behaviour.

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Maritsa is like the hot potato. . .no-one wants her in their quadra
    Not that Maritsa is in any way like ******, I'm just sayin' you don't like Maritsa, no reason to boot her out of delta.

That said, ESI is a serious consideration. My biggest problem with IEI was that she shows way too much Fi to be IEI, and clearly values Te over Ti (granted, that most Te types would not come to such odd conclusions, but notice how she favors citing external, concrete, "factual" evidence, "facts" about what types do, over dealing with the inner workings of a system, how a process unfolds, logical reasoning, etc.) But ESI is a possibility, if she manifests Se over Ne. For what it's worth, I think she did identify with the thing I said about Ne making excuses for people (that is, exploring alternative possibilities for distasteful behavior).
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's for your own good; I don't think someone with your kind heart can deal with LSE men; that wouldn't be the dreamy true or ideal kind of love or companionship that would be good for you; you need someone a lot nicer then that; someone who can share your inner world and not just demand things from you.
    LSE will not only demand things from you but will be the one in control of your life; there isn't much independence and freedom there is there?

You won't like being told what to do, in a direct, unaffectionate or unemotional way, believe me.
    EII INFj

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post

Well placed!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You have an avoidant personality?
    You may be INFp...or another type other then INFj or you could be ISFp.
    -

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey babe, just sayin', other people could say you have an avoidant personality as well . . .

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Hey babe, just sayin', other people could say you have an avoidant personality as well . . .
    That's what her enneagram type says about her; my enneagram is totally different
    -

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not that Maritsa is in any way like ******, I'm just sayin' you don't like Maritsa, no reason to boot her out of delta.

That said, ESI is a serious consideration. My biggest problem with IEI was that she shows way too much Fi to be IEI, and clearly values Te over Ti (granted, that most Te types would not come to such odd conclusions, but notice how she favors citing external, concrete, "factual" evidence, "facts" about what types do, over dealing with the inner workings of a system, how a process unfolds, logical reasoning, etc.) But ESI is a possibility, if she manifests Se over Ne. For what it's worth, I think she did identify with the thing I said about Ne making excuses for people (that is, exploring alternative possibilities for distasteful behavior).

Don't really care for her type but I do think IEI for her type is rather absurd. She is rational (ie. XXXj) all the way.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was basically all I could do, as to not combust, after reading that

I mean, let's break this down;

*Suzzy can't be an EII because she is "kind hearted", though every major Socionist describes EII's as gentle and soft hearted

*You state that LSE's would not like this (^) aspect in a person, because they're controlling and unkind, yet again, every major Socionists describes this as an aspect of FiNe seeking. They also describe LSE's as disliking controlling or hostile tendencies in themselves, which is a rejection of Se. If anything, you described a Beta ST, not Delta

*You project what you think Suzzy is looking for in a mate, yet she has not even stated she is looking for such, and if memory serves me, she's already married
    EII INFj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what her enneagram type says about her; my enneagram is totally different
    I just brainstormed for ideas....that's a side of me I never thought about or considered to think was important until Rasputin pointed out the enneagram type 2w3; it just seemed so simple and natural.
    In correlation for type and being enneagram 2, it means your not likely INFj.. here's why..

Enneagram 2 is Often: ESFJ, ENFJ, ESFP, ENFP, ISFJ, ISFP

Sometimes: INFJ, INFP, ISTP

Rarely: ENTP, INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ESTP, ESTJ, ISTJ

http://pstypes.blogspot.com/search/l...20Correlations

Thats the page if any one wants to check it out

EDIT: This is for myers briggs so swaps may occur.
    Last edited by sarahcoles; 03-23-2010 at 07:05 AM.
    Hakuna Matata

Creepy-Cyclops

*Suzzy can't be an EII because she is "kind hearted", though every major Socionist describes EII's as gentle and soft hearted

*You state that LSE's would not like this (^) aspect in a person, because they're controlling and unkind, yet again, every major Socionists describes this as an aspect of FiNe seeking. They also describe LSE's as disliking controlling or hostile tendencies in themselves, which is a rejection of Se. If anything, you described a Beta ST, not Delta

*You project what you think Suzzy is looking for in a mate, yet she has not even stated she is looking for such, and if memory serves me, she's already married
    That's funny, anytime i've associated Fi with being kind you start saying i'm seeking Fe.

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's funny, anytime i've associated Fi with being kind you start saying i'm seeking Fe.
    Being kind is both Fe and Fi. It depends on the context whether it's more Fi (maintaining a relationship) or Fe (improving emotions/emotional atmosphere). Even if you attribute it to just Fe, being kind doesn't necessarily equal Fe ego. Fi types use Fe quite frequently as well.
    Stan is not my real name.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's looking for a soul mate.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahcoles View Post
    In correlation for type and being enneagram 2, it means your not likely INFj.. here's why..

Enneagram 2 is Often: ESFJ, ENFJ, ESFP, ENFP, ISFJ, ISFP

Sometimes: INFJ, INFP, ISTP

Rarely: ENTP, INTP, INTJ, ENTJ, ESTP, ESTJ, ISTJ

Personality Types: Type Correlations

Thats the page if any one wants to check it out

EDIT: This is for myers briggs so swaps may occur.
    Enneagram 2w3 is INFj; if you took some time to READ the description, you would see the link.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-23-2010 at 04:42 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It plays out like this

INFj: It's an apple.
    ESFp: It's an orange.
    INFj: But I showed you the color the style and it's an apple.
    ESFp: you are lying and manipulating
    INFj: what is there to lie about when I am showing you what I have.
    ESFp: you can do anything you want maritsa, it will always be an orange.
    INFj: ok it will be as you said for you
    ESFp: you want people to see it your way
    INFj: I said you can have it whatever way you want
    ESFp: you can't make me see apple, it is orange
    INFj: I understand
    ESFp: maritsa tries to make everyone see apple, it's orange maritsa
    INFj: ignores
    ESFp: maritsa is X, Y, and Z and sees apple when orange.
    INFj: (pressure is well exceeded at this point) please see what you would like
    ESFp: maritsa you can....; maritsa is this that and the other...; accept it maritsa
    INFj: please don't address me.
    Wow. Just... wow. There are so many inaccuracies in this in comparison to how things really go that it's... there's no place even to start.

But, this is yet another good example of how she filters and twists information (and reality in general?) to fit her own preconceived notions. I mean, has ANYBODY seen any of Maritsa's conversations play out like that? Is it just me, or did she get the roles reversed a little?

However, I suppose this could be an interesting insight into how she thinks about people, as well as her intentions. She really does feel herself the victim.

What I see from Maritsa is Ne. She claims government of the intellectual sphere and demands obeisance of her opinions in everything and she demands extreme Si. I see her as claiming both Fi and a actually trying to take the Ti position too, and ALSO to take the NI-victim position, but anyone can see that she's the active party. Behaviour like this is what I'd really like people to consider when they think that only Se is aggressive. She shows clear Se-POLR, but is about as aggressive as anyone can be.
    I agree with this.

It seems that you are thinking of EP-Ne. IJ-Ne is the "mirror" opposite of it. Ni people never demand people to do a particular thing, at most they explain why a particular recourse would be smart for the protagonist. Ne is about demanding like a baby, thus, infantile. And from what I can see Maritsa is trying to have an intellectual discussion, she is just demanding that it happen purely on her terms. She is trying to talk sense, but that sense is manipulative and subjective.
    And with this.

Well, for starters you could possibly be more of a Fi subtype. But also, you're simply just another person. Both Smilingeyes and Ryu made some comparisons between Maritsa and another person who used to post more here, Ritella, but as Ryu pointed out Ritella is still a different person. I agree with him that she is better able to hold a rational conversation than Maritsa, more open to reason and logic. (In fact, one of Ritella's things was that just because you have, say, Ti as a role, doesn't make you bad at logic.)

So... because I think Maritsa is INFj and because I agree with Smilingeyes on a lot of things, I'm a beta, too? I'm sorry, I agree with you on a lot of things, but that piece of logic isn't very sound, I'm afraid.

Ritella was close to an exact identical of Maritsa. There's at least one other INFj who mostly lurks but when she talks, she? he? acts exactly similarly (I forget her? his? nickname).
    Perhaps you are thinking of Christy B. Or possibly Eunice, though I think Eunice is more Fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    I don't care if Maritsa, or anybody for that matter is in delta quadra. In fact, she's the one that's constantly doubting my type.
    Likewise. I really do think that Maritsa is INFj - there's just too much evidence pointing toward it. I do think that a rather extreme Ne subtype is likely, though. The way she spreads herself all over the forum, giving out lots of information about herself and her thoughts is, to me, an indication of the use of an extroverted function. And while she's demanding, it's in a "soft" way; and I do think she's right in that Se is extremely weak in her.

Thus far, trying to argue with her has been like trying to kick water to make it go a different direction.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not why I see you as Fe valuing
    EII INFj

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I want to thank you for the replys. I was surprised about you opening up so much, that`s so kind. I think this thread is too far away from topic now to continue and the discussion is still going on... I will open a new thread later...
    Yeah, sorry about that...

*sigh*

I think most of the more relevant posts are at the beginning of this thread.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So... because I think Maritsa is INFj and because I agree with Smilingeyes on a lot of things, I'm a beta, too? I'm sorry, I agree with you on a lot of things, but that piece of logic isn't very sound, I'm afraid.

I never said that's why I think she's Beta.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How did you know your husband was SLI, when you first met him?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you know your husband was SLI, when you first met him?
    I met my husband years before I heard about Socionics.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I think you misunderstand me - Basically you seemed to be saying that because you see both Smilingeyes and Maritsa as Betas it makes sense to you that he'd see her as being in the same quadra. But the problem with that is that I, someone you've said you see as Delta, also considers Maritsa a Delta. Which is where I see that logic as breaking down - unless, of course, you see me as Beta, too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    No, I think you misunderstand me - Basically you seemed to be saying that because you see both Smilingeyes and Maritsa as Betas it makes sense to you that he'd see her as being in the same quadra. But the problem with that is that I, someone you've said you see as Delta, also considers Maritsa a Delta. Which is where I see that logic as breaking down - unless, of course, you see me as Beta, too.
    I see you as having capabilities of Ti...I am INFj...I don't know what type you are, but that would be clear in VI....and like in your friends case, I can tell in an instant
    -

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast