Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
Not telling people how I feel about them, even people closest to me. I assume they know, but some types of people need affirmation.

Appearing as if I don't care about anything.

Wanting to love and be open with others, but feeling an overpowering need to protect myself.

It manifests as having my deepest core desire to love everyone unconditionally, knowing that a condition of being human is that no one is perfect but everyone deserves to be loved.

The problem is that being so reserved and logical, I often don't know the best or appropriate way to express that feeling to people. If I express my feelings with words, it's usually either too little or too much, and people write me off as being insincere or reject me completely.

But I'm not that great with words, especially on the spot, and my ultimate fear is that if I share my true feelings towards people I make myself vulnerable. Yet the older I get, I'm becoming less concerned with what's "appropriate", and I also begin to realize that another condition of being human is vulnerability.

My most effective way of expressing feelings are by actions and my dedication to those closest to me.
I was just wondering if these things overlapped with Fe-DS/Fe-HA in XLEs and LXIs. Not related to the OP sorry