Thread: INFj - Doubts

Hybrid View

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Sorry, that's not type related and it is not this thread related either.
    You're not INFj, you're Sleeping Beauty. Keep dreaming.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj.
    ENTp... love it

3w2

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have noticed some thing interesting about myself that my ESE cousin pointed out; she said that I always have this need to come to someone's help by not necessarily providing nurturing in the form of physical care to them but taking them things they need; for example, if they mention to me that they like some cup or have a need for a blanket, that I will make it a priority to find it for them and take them that item. I love eating out especially when I can do it with a loved one and I try to do this very often, maybe 4 times per week.

This is a side view VI of me and my friend, ESTj, who volunteered to co VI

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...mandzhyan.html
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one takes you seriously

you never even defended your edward norton/arnold schwarzenneger estj typing in that thread after I doused you with logic, or as others call it 'common sense'. you just stop posting where you see your logic fails, you ignore reality, you are a fraud
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-Cyclops

INFj sounds OK to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am sensitive about how others are treated and at the same time, I am sensitive about the person doing the treatment; that's my double edge sword; I am sensitive to remarks other people make of me in assumption to making brownies, for instance; that that is the only thing I can do just seems like people don't really know how my mind works. I believe I have the strength of will and character to achieve things in my life that I would consider to be important and valuable, yet I know I can do more then I venture out to do.

When a date doesn't show up on time without communication, I am impatient and want to cancel on the spot but don't, ever, but the look of anger in my face doesn't go away easily. "Like, really? You couldn't txt to say LATE?"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html