Threaded View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default INFj - Doubts

Anyone who has doubts about me being EII/INFj is wellcome to address your concerns about them to me here and I will answer as many questions as I can. Thank you.

I would, however, encourage you to read all of this site's descriptions about my type before you start firing at me..

Socionics.org

I would best describe myself as a caring and loving person, uncompromising in my ideals, love people, animals, and cherish the environment. I volunteer for many humanitarian causes. I love to paint, and make music tunes in my mind and humm them throughout the day. I enjoy light hearted activities, like walking and hiking. I read a lot and have interest in everything. My family and friends and their health and wellbeing is of utmost importance to me and I take lots of quality time to concern myself with them. I cook only very healthy meals and take great pride in looking up health related articles. I am rather physically awkward and don't play many intensive sports like volleyball.

I get easily upset when people change say two differing things and can't make up which one they are. I don't like wishy-washy behavior. I consider myself to be loyal, my staple cards are honesty, values, ethics, and morals. I show up on time with no exception. I love to reason with people and try to get them to understand that what they did was either good or bad; I care about how people will get hurt in the long run if they don't take certain courses of action and even though I am not good at encouraging people to do things my way and I know that they won't, I am always there for them when they get hurt or need me. I love to give moral support.

I love to read and write poetry and I do consider myself to be very romantic, by making a lovely meal and making special dates. I love to kiss touch gently. Giving a soft massage is one of my favorite things to do.

I don't get upset easily and only really cry when people accuse me of being dishonest because I am never dishonest. and other emotional moments. I am highly committed to the causes I stand for and I will "fight" to the end of time if that's what's required to get the job done. At work, I love to delegate tasks and see myself more as a manager then a worker even though I am very supportive as a right hand kind of person as well. I will check up on the feelings of all of the people I manage, and make sure that their inner temperature is comfortable for them to handle the psychological demands of the day.

I over analyze everything to death because when I reach my conclusions I want them to be unshakable, utterly correct, beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Money is a means for a comfortable living not happiness; in the spiritual zone, I studied Religions and have read a great deal about Eastern philosophy and at the moment I would best describe myself as an observer of this process; I have great many deep feelings about the way religion has separated people and wedged humanity...I wish this were not true.

I prefer to talk to people one on one basis and I am very private and so would never share something someone tells me. I love telling people how or what they missed in others when they wrongly evaluate them, just to offer another perspective on the picture. Often times, people will tell me that they never saw things that way, which is interesting that I saw it that way. Even though I love to clean and have things clean, I never would impose my will on people who are not that way and will quietly do the task all over again.

My negative aspects include being stubborn and not handling finances well; I am frugal. I never yell, cry, nag or B at people. I love a calmed, zen like life. I don't ever even call the criminal of all humans stupid, dumb, or crazy. I believe that to really know where a person comes from, you have to know the shoes they wear so mercy always takes over justice for me. I don't complain so people will "use" me; throughout my life, I have had people who have recognized that people take advantage of me and have stepped up as roles of a "protector" or "guard" against other's intentions to hurt me emotionally.

I would never make enemies of people, ban them, and cast them away or any such decisive action. I believe that every individual has a valuable heart and soul. I am highly overcautious and over protective of little creature and kids...when my nephew was a baby I watched over him like a glue, especially when he was eatting and jumped three feet in the air everytime he coughed thinking or fearing that he might choke.

I love to travel and can't imagine my life without being surrounded by humans all the time.

I'm trying to come up with more negatives about myself.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-27-2010 at 01:02 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html