Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzzy View Post
    My husband read through the Socionics romance types and chose the infantile group as the only one that he felt was remotely close to how he perceives himself.

Infantile - Wikisocion
    We perceive ourselves as our duals in cases where we have not grown up with one to know our selves. We manipulate our internal selves to cope with ourselves, but on the outside, people will tell you that you are different then what you perceive.

If he perceives himself INFp...he's ESTp
    If he perceives himself ENFp...he's ISTp

For the longest time I thought I was ESTj, especially before full development of my own type, but then, with the help of my dual cousin and friends and family, I was able to put my conscious and outside self in perspective and bring them to harmony and self realization of one another...a merging of self, so to say.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    We perceive ourselves as our duals in cases where we have not grown up with one to know our selves. We manipulate our internal selves to cope with ourselves, but on the outside, people will tell you that you are different then what you perceive.

If he perceives himself INFp...he's ESTp
    If he perceives himself ENFp...he's ISTp

For the longest time I thought I was ESTj, especially before full development of my own type, but then, with the help of my dual cousin and friends and family, I was able to put my conscious and outside self in perspective and bring them to harmony and self realization of one another...a merging of self, so to say.
    It says in the textbooks that people who are around their dual for a long time start to act and resemble their dual somewhat, so what you say doesn't make any sense.