Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    Honestly I think you look worlds more alpha NT than gamma NT. You have that sort of 'aggressive' nerdiness (not meant to be a bad thing othat I tend to identify with Ne+Ti. In my experience, INTps tend to have an apathetic lethargy about them, something I don't really get from you.
    No, they are quiet and observant. They are kind, and like being in the mix of things without making any waves.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plynex, you look very IXTp imo . I would say INTp>ISTp.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plynex, before you base your judgment entirely on VI, how sure are you that you're not Alpha NT? I'm not questioning your type, but I would suggest doing some reading.

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    why do you think INTp is the best fit, so to speak, for you? Is it because of descriptions you might have read or some other insight?
    Well, I read a lot about mbti before. I know, it's not really compareable because it's a different therory, but I already got much information about the whole Jung typing system. I read descriptions, of course, and I also found many facts that apply. But on the other hand, I also find many correct things in say, the INTj description. INTp somehow "seems" to be right, but I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    Honestly I think you look worlds more alpha NT than gamma NT. You have that sort of 'aggressive' nerdiness (not meant to be a bad thing othat I tend to identify with Ne+Ti. In my experience, INTps tend to have an apathetic lethargy about them, something I don't really get from you.
    Don't worry, you don't offend me. It's possible... but I read about the group behaviour of Alpha and Gamma and I think Gamma would be the right thing. I'm always open for alternatives, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Plynex, you look very IXTp imo . I would say INTp>ISTp.
    My introversion is the only thing I never really doubted. So, yeah... But I have friend who is ISTp (I think) and the difference is clearly visible between us.

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Plynex, before you base your judgment entirely on VI, how sure are you that you're not Alpha NT? I'm not questioning your type, but I would suggest doing some reading.
    Yeah no problem, we can discuss. I won't base my judgement just on the VI. My "decision" may looked a bit quick, but I already did some research. Okay, I have to admit it's hard for me to determine if a function is "primary" or "secondary" for me. It's getting complicated if you want to analyze it completely.