Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    When people are immoral or unethical or mean, they use their strong functions. EIIs use Fi, so they can threaten relationship status unless people do what they want, often from what I've seen by using guilt. Also, I've seen them be very passive aggressive, which I think is a reaction to very weak Se.

People of all types have the potential to be good or bad.
    No, we don't ever ask people to do what we want, unless we are dating someone who doesn't have an education; in that case we nag them to get one. INTp use guilt, I never do.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No, we don't ever ask people to do what we want, unless we are dating someone who doesn't have an education; in that case we nag them to get one. INTp use guilt, I never do.
    Well you have delusions of grandeur and see yourself as all-knowing and as some kind of Jesus Christ do-no-wrong figure. So yeah, I'm sure you feel that way. Also, you know very little about Socionics and have yourself mistyped, so whatever you say about Socionics doesn't interest me.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Well you have delusions of grandeur and see yourself as all-knowing and as some kind of Jesus Christ do-no-wrong figure. So yeah, I'm sure you feel that way. Also, you know very little about Socionics and have yourself mistyped, so whatever you say about Socionics doesn't interest me.
    No I don't. You think I do because it justifies your argument.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't really getting at what you are describing. It's more like having the feeling that you could potentially be "kicked out of delta" if it were some sort of club . Regardless, I don't see those things you mention as "sinful," more like being clueless.
    I don't know who is supporting that idea or where it comes from, but, you're not the first EII to express things like that. . . It's not particularly that way, obviously.

As far as the 'sin' remark I made, I didn't intend for something to be sinful or bad in the moral sense, I was listing common ways for EII 'treachery' to develop.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm beginning to wonder if EIIs I would have a harder time trusting, exist

they probably do. I wouldn't say "immoral" outright but that things will prob become a bit grey

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Base Fi may act against common moral norms.
    They prefer do not do what people dislike, so prefer avoid the behavior which is clearly not fiting to moral norms and when people may dislike this significantly.
    Sometimes they choose to act against norms to reduce negative emotional effect. As to explain not wishing to do something by a lie which should be accepted softer.

To be excessively and demostratively "bad" is against Fi. Non-types reasons may overweight sometimes and even to happen not rarely for some people (disorders, drugs, low IQ, etc). But it's the least common for base Fi types.
    So if someone behaves often in emotional hurting way (acting against moral norms is generally such) or without serious reasons - it's low possibly base Fi.
    Base Fi mainly prefer "passive aggression" in many cases and to keep pleasant personal image. If you'll say bad words to them, - more possibly you'll not get the same to you. The human may answer by normative words, then will stop or reduce communications. The ones who talk rude or hurt feelings without good reasons - they respect lesser, as it's against their values.