Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "immoral" INFjs

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it´s not MARISTA... is MARITSA ... and she looks nice.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    it´s not MARISTA... is MARITSA ... and she looks nice.
    You have a lot of activity in the forum.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only recently I´ve been having enough spare time to dedicate myself to this, and only recently i´ve been interested in socionics. a friend of mine introduced it to me and I found it in some aspects more accurate than the Enneagram.
    Maritsa´s hot anyway.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    only recently I´ve been having enough spare time to dedicate myself to this, and only recently i´ve been interested in socionics. a friend of mine introduced it to me and I found it in some aspects more accurate than the Enneagram.
    Maritsa´s hot anyway.
    George W Bush is ESTp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm

(we need a "hmmm emoticon")

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by he died with a felafel View Post
    a child could experience that depending on what kind of parents s/he's stuck with
    Well yeah, even those kids growing up in Baghdad, but I was referring to a more general case of children who are still "kids" at age 7.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shagbag, even your own dual here doesnt believe your self typing.

wake up
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think morality is tied to type. I think that perhaps how one approaches it is, though. Right and wrong, in my opinion, is basically like the laws of nature, like mathematics - truth, how the world works, reality, cause and effect, etc. Just like different people of different types (and experiences, worldviews, upbringings, etc.) approach "reality" differently, they approach morality differently, too.

Anyway, I have a feeling that what you're experiencing in terms of a sort of expanded understanding of people and right and wrong, Lobo, is rather normal. And, yes, I still like you.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm beginning to wonder if EIIs I would have a harder time trusting, exist

they probably do. I wouldn't say "immoral" outright but that things will prob become a bit grey

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Base Fi may act against common moral norms.
    They prefer do not do what people dislike, so prefer avoid the behavior which is clearly not fiting to moral norms and when people may dislike this significantly.
    Sometimes they choose to act against norms to reduce negative emotional effect. As to explain not wishing to do something by a lie which should be accepted softer.

To be excessively and demostratively "bad" is against Fi. Non-types reasons may overweight sometimes and even to happen not rarely for some people (disorders, drugs, low IQ, etc). But it's the least common for base Fi types.
    So if someone behaves often in emotional hurting way (acting against moral norms is generally such) or without serious reasons - it's low possibly base Fi.
    Base Fi mainly prefer "passive aggression" in many cases and to keep pleasant personal image. If you'll say bad words to them, - more possibly you'll not get the same to you. The human may answer by normative words, then will stop or reduce communications. The ones who talk rude or hurt feelings without good reasons - they respect lesser, as it's against their values.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I refer to Fi-types as moralists especially EXIs; however, a moralist is simply a person who tends to adhere to principles of right and wrong behaviour. These principles vary among societies and one society may believe that another society exhibits immoral behaviour. People having grown up with members of a criminal gang may have very different perceptions of morality.

a.k.a. I/O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123