View Poll Results: How do you feel about ILIs jokes?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, ILI jokes dont make sense to me

1 4.76%
  • I get what the ILI is trying to do, it's just not funny

10 47.62%
  • I understand the ILIs jokes and I find them funny

10 47.62%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ILIs and jokes which dont make sense to anyone but themselves

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Here's a statement/joke I told in response to someone reciting "Humpty Dumpty":

"The king's men pushed him off the wall and none of them actually wanted to put him back together again and so they didn't! That's how the PTB works folks."

A coworker I suspect is an EII laughed and said: "Truth" and (after a further discussion among other coworkers) ask how I was wrong about that. I wonder if this how it feels to be a benefactor. They get what you want on a primal level yet do so in such a way that it leaves you a bit lost.

I don't mind that the average EII likes me so much. I get confused when they really overvalue my opinion...

I mean, I just don't actually get why they like me so damn much. I'll say this from a context I'll now admit to. I'm Catholic. The EII in question is/was a freemason. I did not hide this from him and he was certainly not stupid or foolish enough to not innately understand how that was fundamentally a bad thing in regards to our mutual relationship.

He somehow didn't care! Literal card-carrying Freemason vs. Loud and Proud Catholic and yet we got along!

TIM
    EII/SLI- HN
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so socially unaware that I can't even think of the right joke to make.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12