View Poll Results: Do you want your SO to love you so much they feel they could not live without you?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 32.14%
  • No

19 67.86%

Thread: "I love you" or "I love you and I cannot live without you"

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I don`t think "emotional dependence" to someone is type related.
    I disagree. I think it has a lot to do with position of Fi.
    Stan is not my real name.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stanprollyright View Post
    I disagree. I think it has a lot to do with position of Fi.
    really? So like Fi polr would be less dependent, for example?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely. Can you imagine a single SLE saying he can't live without someone?

Just look at who supports the phrase in this thread vs. who doesn't. It seems like a most of the Fi-valuers support the sentiment, and Fe-valuers are the ones who think it's unhealthily dependent.

This might also have to do with Se and the need to be independent...which brings me to think it might also be related to romance styles. It seems like Infantiles especially would develop such dependency.

Anyway, it's not too much of a stretch to think this issue is type related, considering most of the people who voted "yes" are delta.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just look at who supports the phrase in this thread vs. who doesn't. It seems like a most of the Fi-valuers support the sentiment, and Fe-valuers are the ones who think it's unhealthily dependent.

This might also have to do with Se and the need to be independent...which brings me to think it might also be related to romance styles. It seems like Infantiles especially would develop such dependency.

Anyway, it's not too much of a stretch to think this issue is type related, considering most of the people who voted "yes" are delta.
    yeah I can buy that. I'm very independent. Even though I don't have much Se on my own, I do value it. Anyway, I think you're, um, prollyright. hehe
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    IEE-Ne cp 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    yeah I can buy that. I'm very independent. Even though I don't have much Se on my own, I do value it. Anyway, I think you're, um, prollyright. hehe

Yeah, I'm not very independent (Infantile, Fi-type), and I have actually said that to someone.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm not very independent (Infantile, Fi-type), and I have actually said that to someone.
    but wait! you're infantile but if you're NeTi, that makes you Fi polr, yes?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you actually read the responses in the thread? Because it seems like you got a pretty backward impression of them.

Also, what about Romeo & Juliet (the classic embodiment of this sentiment), always being tied to Beta?