Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
Top (2-3) posters over the last few months have averaged about 100-120 posts say weekly. I look at Maritsa's count of 508 and find this is a huge variance to the average trend. She is also the only poster with more than 100 posts. Based on the average posting habits over the last few months, I'll say the forum is experiencing an unbalanced state. 508 posts in such a short time makes me think Maritsa probably values much more than she realizes. This amount of posting seems out of character for INFj. Also, the high rating posters are at the bottom of the top posters list, or dropped completely off (pinocchio, as example) makes me think regular posters are losing interest in posting. I'll suggest Maritsa's 'overposting' has an influence.
I have been toying with the idea of her as ESFj for a while now actually. Having discussed this with her and hitting a brick wall has not really changed this view. Her posting mannerisms do point towards Fe more than Fi, while at the same time she does not appear to be Beta.