Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy
UDG: you need to get out. that "not doing enough with your life" feeling means that you need to experience more, i.e. have more relations. do more drugs. have more sex. the academic side is covered, as an intj, that is not difficult. no one cares if you have a 4.0. exchange a few gpa points for meaningful experiences. talk to women you dont know, and probably wont see again. do not piss away your college years. quit organizing and reconfiguring for christs sake. impose yourself. no one that you will meet at two in the morning will even remember what you look like. do whatever you feel, i.e. get drunk and tell some girl to go home with you. she probably will, but even if she doesnt, at least you had fun while doing it. and get some friends that party. invaluable as confidence boosters and as someone that can laugh with you as they recall for you what you did. or go all out and actually, dare i say it, "love" someone? what else should i be doing is not even a question that will come to mind.
Quote Originally Posted by Mariano Rajoy
stop it. go to the liquor store right now, and on your way out, ask the first girl you see to join you. you think you can predict the future, but you can't. you have no idea how your actions/inactions will result, in actuality, in supposedly ethical/non-ethical outcomes.

You obviously don't know who you are talking to. But that's alright.