TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Would you like to hear more?
    I would like you to answer my questions, not deflect them with more vague questions like this.

Show us morphologic proof of your N-ness. Since it's apparently SO obvious from photos.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read my blog entries on N type eyes.
    You know I already did, manipulator. You responded to my comments to that very post in your blog.

You said something along the lines of S-types' eyes work together, N-types eyes can work independently. My comments expressed confusion as to how you can possibly judge this from one, or even a few photos, of someone looking AT a camera.

So my demand is that you show us a photo that shows your eyes working independently. Since you are such a professed N-type and all.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rick and Vero, I am done with this kind of treatment by WorkaholicAnon and other's, I don't like to ignor people, she doesn't seem to understand how important it is to be typed correctly...I can't stand this, I'm sorry...If you want to continue to ask me questions please email me or create a thread where people like her and other's don't have access to it and don't mombard me with tasks they don't want to share...I have asked her several times to post her pictures so you can see the effects of VI method but she keeps doing this, I have ESFp friends, but never have I seen one wanting to be another type. It just doesn't make sense, I though it was because she was in love with a guy I typed as SLI once, but this is very unhealthy for her and for me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rick and Vero, I am done with this kind of treatment by WorkaholicAnon and other's, I don't like to ignor people, she doesn't seem to understand how important it is to be typed correctly...I can't stand this, I'm sorry...If you want to continue to ask me questions please email me or create a thread where people like her and other's don't have access to it and don't mombard me with tasks they don't want to share...I have asked her several times to post her pictures so you can see the effects of VI method but she keeps doing this, I have ESFp friends, but never have I seen one wanting to be another type. It just doesn't make sense, I though it was because she was in love with a guy I typed as SLI once, but this is very unhealthy for her and for me.
    It's because you are forcing a type on me that I dont identify with at all. Otherwise, like you said, I'd be happy having finally discovered my type.

And I felt duality with SLIs, which is another clue to the fact that I'm not what you typed me. Sure I like him a lot, people like their duals a lot once they get to know them well (which I did in this case). I dont think it's love at all. I know tons of ILIs and do not feel the same with them. Or, are you saying duality doesn't exist? You are contradicting yourself, Maritsa.

I believe this response of Maritsa's represents our victory!!!!!!! I think i've effectively debunked much of the nonsense she has spewed. PLEASE Maritsa, do go to a thread that allows no-one else access. It'll be a welcome relief actually.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    I'm not unconvinced that Maritza is schizophrenic.
    Fortunately we, EII have not inherited that gene.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WorkaholicAnon, shame on you! You need to understand how important it is to be typed correctly! This is very unhealthy for you!
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehe now you see how fun she can be Rick :3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    It's because you are forcing a type on me that I dont identify with at all. Otherwise, like you said, I'd be happy having finally discovered my type.

And I felt duality with SLIs, which is another clue to the fact that I'm not what you typed me. I know tons of ILIs and do not feel the same with them. Or, are you saying duality doesn't exist? You are contradicting yourself, Maritsa.

I believe this response of Maritsa's represents our victory!!!!!!!
    You are obsessed with a man wrong for you...type can't tell obsessions, but time and exposure to a wrong type for you will.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are obsessed with a man wrong for you...type can't tell obsessions, but time and exposure to a wrong type for you will.
    Uhhuh, and you are the one to tell me who is right for me and who is wrong for me.

p.s. i'm a little obsessed sure, maybe. . .nothing out of the ENFp realm. I'm getting over him.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    WorkaholicAnon, shame on you! You need to understand how important it is to be typed correctly! This is very unhealthy for you!
    RICK YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And I felt duality with SLIs, which is another clue to the fact that I'm not what you typed me. Sure I like him a lot, people like their duals a lot once they get to know them well (which I did in this case). I dont think it's love at all. I know tons of ILIs and do not feel the same with them. Or, are you saying duality doesn't exist? You are contradicting yourself, Maritsa.

I believe this response of Maritsa's represents our victory!!!!!!! I think i've effectively debunked much of the nonsense she has spewed. PLEASE Maritsa, do go to a thread that allows no-one else access. It'll be a welcome relief actually.
    You can't force type, it's not a choice; you are born who you are as i am born who I am; it's acceptance or denial of your self...you can morph to other type's character, but it's not emotionally healthy.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    No. That makes me want to hurt myself when you say things like that.
    sorrry. . .

Doesn't she seem Se-ish to you though? I am starting to see it now.
    Or maybe it's beta-ish? trying to conquer and destroy?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RICK YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!!!!!!
    Now you see! It is my Te statistics stroking your mobilization function and inducing you to Se ACTION!
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't force type, it's not a choice; you are born who you are as i am born who I am; it's acceptance or denial of your self...you can morph to other type's character, but it's not emotionally healthy.
    Exactly, so why are you trying to force a type on me that I am not, never have been, not am currently, and never will be? Never have aspired to be, and never regret not being, and hope never to be like an SEE. My visceral reaction to your pushy typing of me is because I dont want to feel emotionally unhealthy, which I do just thinking about the possibility of my identicals being SEEs. Maybe you should take your own advice, Maritsa.

(sorry SEEs, I am just not like that. . .no offense to you guys).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Exactly, so why are you trying to force a type on me that I am not, never have been, not am currently, and never will be? Never have aspired to be, and never regret not being, and hope never to be like an SEE. Maybe you should take your own advice, Maritsa.

(sorry SEEs, I am just not like that. . .no offense to you guys).
    I am trying to tell you what type you are so you can lead a happy, full, fulfilled, wonderful life, I don't want you to get hurt...I endured the emotions of one friend going through a relationship with an SLI, now that I know you, I feel morally responsible for not having warned you, told you and protected you to the best of my ability.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you see! It is my Te statistics stroking your mobilization function and inducing you to Se ACTION!
    Wait Rick, explain this for me? I want to learn from you Yoda.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am trying to tell you what type you are so you can lead a happy, full, fulfilled, wonderful life, I don't want you to get hurt...I endured the emotions of one friend going through a relationship with an SLI, now that I know you, I feel morally responsible for not having warned you, told you and protected you to the best of my ability.
    Except I'm not that type. So stop trying to tell me that's my type. Instead why dont you feel morally responsible for the possibility of mistyping me (I thought you had Ne in your ego?? apparently you cannot see different possibilities). If the SLI is wrong for me, I'll figure it out myself. I dont need your retarded protection.

I agree, you are IEI.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Except I'm not that type. So stop trying to tell me that's my type. Instead why dont you feel morally responsible for the possibility of telling me I'm the wrong type (I thought you had Ne in your ego?? apparently you cannot see different possibilities).

I agree, you are IEI.
    IEI are not concerned with morals. Wrong typing honey.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to also call attention to the fact that when some validation is requested from Maritsa to back up her claims, she retreats or changes the subject (but does not provide the proof).

She is a charlatan.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you guys had given Rod and I the chance years ago, you would have had so much data related to type you wouldn't have known what to do with it and it would have been scientific and accurate, but now you will have to either ignor, deny, or wait until my paper comes out.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI are not concerned with morals. Wrong typing honey.
    You aren't concerned with morals. You just want to propagate Rod's unsubstantiated VI method of socionics. That is the only moral you are concerned with.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You aren't concerned with morals. You just want to propagate Rod's unsubstantiated VI method of socionics. That is the only moral you are concerned with.
    No, helping people is the morals we are concerned with. If propogation was the case, I would have sold it to you
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Look at the VI typings here Rick...as an example...makes no logical sense...none at all

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ive-la-vi.html
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you guys had given Rod and I the chance years ago, you would have had so much data related to type you wouldn't have known what to do with it and it would have been scientific and accurate, but now you will have to either ignor, deny, or wait until my paper comes out.
    coulda, woulda, shoulda. . .

To do research like that doesn't require permission from anonymous people on an anonymous forum. Sounds like you've had plenty of people to study in your life. It's not about being denied the opportunity to acquire data. You need to go about it in a scientific way (which you haven't). And if you want to prove it's in the genes, you need to involve genomics or proteomics. If you want to prove the shape of the neck is related to DNA is related to personality traits, you really need to correlate each of those to each other to be able to say that. If you want to demonstrate N vs S via eye direction on a photo, you really have to standardize it in some way and make it reproducible enough to be a reliable indicator before you can say is a "highly accurate" method.

Don't forget, I'm a scientist and I've read lots of scientific papers (and written a few myself). It's common for peoples' research to be faulty, even conducted the scientific way. The way you describe your research shows no proof of anything, nor appears to have been done in a remotely scientific way (actually there is no way to do it scientifically, i.e. with controls, etc--who would your controls be? which personality type? trick question).

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

And you feel confident you are correctly typing someone over the Internet and that your moral responsibility is risking how you might be wrong and that this person could marry the wrong type even if they get along great and have hot, steamy sex and dance on rainbows with unicorns and butterflies, and have eternal sunshine with a smiley face sun?

There are better causes to fight...like...

Rape, hungry people, human trafficking, child abuse, corrupt insurance companies, two party politics, hate crime against gays, hate towards people of various religions, fascism, police brutality, sex-saturated media, domestic violence, female circumcision, racism, and Global Warming.

It's not moral responsibility. Happy marriages existed before this theory came into being. And duality isn't something in the physiology, it's a feeling and a link between two people who can automatically come together and recognize something very special provided other circumstances are right and can naturally fall in love and stay together through the long haul while keeping the love alive if the two people are willing to see things through the good and bad and work things out and find a most natural, loving union if those factors are met.
    I fight a lot of causes all the time.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have asked several times for people to tell me what their method of VI was and I get gut feeling...well if that's VI and it's not genetic then there are billions of gut feeling...that's not very measurable is it dear? ...so dualize, because I am damn good at VI
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, helping people is the morals we are concerned with. If propogation was the case, I would have sold it to you
    ooohhh uhhuh. . .uhhuh. . .

helping people by taking over and FORCING people to believe you, without any valid explanations. BETA like i said.

selling me something would be gamma.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fight a lot of causes all the time.
    BETA!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

BETA!!
    if these are the same feelings you use to type people, no wonder you have a clusterfuck..
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have asked several times for people to tell me what their method of VI was and I get gut feeling...well if that's VI and it's not genetic then there are billions of gut feeling...that's not very measurable is it dear? ...so dualize, because I am damn good at VI
    YES!!!! Now we are getting somewhere! Thank you Maritsa for finally admitting it. VI is SUBJECTIVE. Judging someone's personality type is SUBJECTIVE. As in, NOT MEASUREABLE. So, how do you dare come and say ANY V. I. method, be it yours, or Rod's or Filatova's, or whoever's, is "highly accurate" or "proven". You substantiated the point I was making, actually.

All you might be "damn good" at is recognizing a slanted vs straight neck, and sloped vs protruding forehead, some luster in the eye and possssibly whether or not someone's eyes work together. It does not mean you are any good at judging someone's socionics type. (You aren't). You didn't even get yours right.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aixelsyd, stop. we don't need anymore

(D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the world of socionics cliches, yes.

I do think martisa is IEI-Ni, though, with an overdone Ti HA like Expat mentioned on that other thread.
    Arctures has been saying this ever since she appeared on the forum.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if these are the same feelings you use to type people, no wonder you have a clusterfuck..
    More accurate than your VI techniques, whatever the case may be. At least I am judging based on character reflected via written responses. Which is a more direct indicator of state of mind than appearance of a photo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    aixelsyd, stop. we don't need anymore

YouTube - Fefe
    Not ESTj.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OOOO, Look. . .a PUPPY!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Watch that video and you will see ESTj/LSE...they can be human you know, and be funny and artsy...all of that and be business like etc...
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like my Ne primary won out.

Look, Maritsa, I can think of a billion reasons why your version of socionics and what you are claiming is totally unfounded and inaccurate. Reasons obviously neither you, nor your mentors even considered.

You really can't compete with Ne (and you obviously dont have it). If you want to, you better answer all the unanswered questions before making such outrageous claims as you have. It's what I do every day. I think of what possible questions people might have about what I'm doing, and I make sure my bases are covered before making my findings public, even to my superior. And I imagine that is Rick's state of mind as well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pink Floyd pwns Zip code
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

OK, let me try:

?"
    Follow your passion, and it will work out...watch that video...you will see you in there, economical, environmentally conscious... using the word efficiency and effectiveness like you do...relating much?

Remember dear, you don't know you until someone points it out or until you see your identical type doing something or saying something that looks like you.
    -

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast