Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
That's why you type incorrectly
maybe

and btw, it is one reason I didn't decide to accept your friendship request so far
So all your friends are smarter than you and fools like me cannot join your club

You're a fine guy,
...and really beautiful!

...have interest in everybody, but I can't get over your haste and lack in understanding others
so, I am a logical extrovert?

My "friends" area means something, I do this on every socializing network, I don't keep ballast.
I'm just a ballast

I hope you won't take this as offence or arrogance, but accepting anyone without discrimination sounds too "profane".
No problem. But I won't ask you for a date until you accept me as a friend

Typing imo should involve keeping in mind the whole image of a type. Read all the available descriptions and draw the similarities, keep what makes sense and what should be connected to it. One has to visualize this as a human, not some whatever business or supposed mechanism of the functions. Functions are good to explain, debate and understand the system, not to type. Sometimes someone is simply similar to all the people you typed say ILI but you can't tell exactly what, just parts of language, gestures, reaction in specific circumstances and so on. This can't be put on functions.
IMO, in a modern society, people behave according to rules, which covers the real traits of the people we interact to. When a person uses his/her functions, then you can spot their real traits.