Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey pinocchio

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    No problem. But I won't ask you for a date until you accept me as a friend
    literal lol

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request
    Last edited by Pied Piper; 02-17-2010 at 03:49 PM.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Well I don't label people.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your typings so far were like throwing the dice, there's no connection between them and something, you don't have a framework, neither you explain why you type someone as such.
    This is true when said of slater, imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find Pinocchio's posts educational. Just like posts by Gilly. I don't want to be involved in the social politics here, but I luvz Pinocchio.
    LII

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool! :beer:
    Heyyyy someone likes you. Why haven't you retyped him as your dual yet? Or do you only retype people you get into arguments with?
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem is different: I don't necessarily retype people who don't get along well with me, but usually they don't get along well with me after I retype them. As far as I remember, I typed you as LIE before you proved me you're an idiot.
    This is a very interesting problem. You're saying that for some reason, people start to sour on you only after you've retyped them? Why do you think that is?

You should know that people conform to expectations. If someone gets the idea that you think they're an idiot, chances are they will cease all intelligent conversation with you. Because really, why should they even try if everything they say will be interpreted as coming from the mouth of an idiot?
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Creepy-cinq

Hmmm interesting.

The differences between what I said there and what you say here - supposedly to support this theory of yours: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...same-type.html are:
    - I said just This also contradicts your hypothesis on my absolute resoluteness. Assuming that you're that "Nik", I was referring to your self-description, the only references to you in my posts were: "if you ask me" and "you know like those guys in UFC". Where is your evidence that I type you as ILI independently of that description? If that was not yours but copied from somewhere else it's about that what I'm talking about.
    - my reference to the descriptions was addressing this specific sentence:

I'm curious why you didn't contact me on that forum if you had questions, you had to come here and first say that I'm resolute and bring no evidence? Anyway, your answer was on the same website, I assume you live in the West and can connect to it, right?

Psychotypes.com:

On socioniko.net this type is named "The Critic":
    Pinocchio, you've read way too much in my post. I'm being genuine when I ask which descriptions and which methodology you are using. I've been on 6-10 different socionic-type websites myself, reading and analyzing descriptions and interpretations. I'm curious to know why you are interpreting things differently - i.e. do you use information from other site I've not explored? I'm trying to understand the root cause of the constant misunderstandings and mistypes. There are times your perceptions are accurate, however, there are many times (like in your reply above) you've misread intentions, making connection where there are none to make, then making these connections true foundations or evidence.

By the way, I am the same Nik, and what I wrote about me is true. Your reply to post is straightforward - I asked for an opinion, and you posted - "Benchmark INTp, if you ask me!" was your conclusion, and you went on to emphasize a point in particular. Your following posts in the same thread - you continued to share an exchange under the assumption I was an INTp. It's clear you accepted that I was INTp.

To continue discussing with you, first confirm me that you're that user by PM. Quickly.
    I don't jump at someone's command, Pinnochio. Honestly, this is the most bizarre request. I have a life outside this forum - in fact, I spent the last 3 days traveling 1500 Km and focused on a family matter. I don't have time to respond Quickly. In any case, I don't need to PM you to confirm I am the same user. You either accept it or you don't. I seriously doubt a PM would make a difference.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    This is a very interesting problem. You're saying that for some reason, people start to sour on you only after you've retyped them? Why do you think that is?

You should know that people conform to expectations. If someone gets the idea that you think they're an idiot, chances are they will cease all intelligent conversation with you. Because really, why should they even try if everything they say will be interpreted as coming from the mouth of an idiot?
    When people like you get pissed off, it reveals truer aspects of your character more, and I think it can actually aid the typing process.

As to why people get pissed off with Pinnochio, I don't know, even if he's wrong in some of his re-typings - he produces valid well thought out and often lengthy reasonings for them, so maybe one of the problems is that people feel threatened by that, and are only able to respond by attacking his person (like you do) rather that debating or even ignoring his reasons.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Electric Sheep, are you black?
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request
    Last edited by Pied Piper; 02-18-2010 at 10:44 AM.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you for serious? o_O
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Electric Sheep, are you black?
    ok I'm fighting every impulse to rip into you right now over the racist implications of this question. No. I am not. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    When people like you get pissed off, it reveals truer aspects of your character more, and I think it can actually aid the typing process.
    You're right. I don't like being labeled an idiot, and I lose all motivation to reason with someone who thinks that I am.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    ok I'm fighting every impulse to rip into you right now over the racist implications of this question. No. I am not. Why do you ask?

You're right. I don't like being labeled an idiot.
    I asked because of a statement made by a previous poster that is often referenced or used as a device within, films, t.v. and pop culture in general to expose a racist. The questions intent was ironic in that sense, even if it was delivered in a straighforward manner. I apologise if anything was implied by it, or if any offense was caused.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop ganging up on Pinoccio - it's like kindergarden in here

Creepy-cinq

Neither I enter in bargain with any crook. Fuck off until you prove that.

Edit: among the things you didn't prove or are wrong:
    - the assertion that you're that "Nik"
    - asking again for the descriptions I use while I listed already 2 times: in another thread you should now about (as long as you claim to know so much about this site, me and others). There my "core descriptions" are on those three sites, adding the ones existing on this one before being put down. I have no idea if you explored these websites or not.
    - there is not evidence that I said that you are INTp, but the description I used. I'll tell you this: for some people I used their self-description, I type that whatever type; for other types I use their interactions and assertions on the forum, in this case I use this interaction no matter how they describe themselves (what I call "confessions"). Is it clear?

I don't accept it.
    Thanks for the additional information about your sources and methodologies.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anal-retentive ENTps always seem to ruin the fun.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... okay.

I judge too quickly, but I'm new here, remember? I see why you are all upset, having read through a few more threads.

Aren't the moderators here supposed to sort this out? Three warnings, ban. Simple.
    LII

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you perceive as "anal" is Ti. I find no fun in wasting time defending my ideas against someone who pretends things he/she can't prove. Did you forget that this forum assumes a Socionics interest? I find this interest as fun itself. Why don't you go somewhere else for your kind of "fun".
    There used to be a priest in our town. He liked having fun that wasn't to do with Jesus or God or the Church. After some time people started complaining and making a fuss, the Church gave him a transfer and he went somewhere else to have his fun. Some people say he should've been hanged. Odd thing is I never heard of any of the kids calling it Ti.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12