Alucard- SLI
    Hector- LSI
    Dracula-LSE, SLE?
    Godbrand-SEE
    Bishop-xSI
    Isaac- ESI
    Lisa- EII
    Sypha-IEI
    Last edited by Hope; 01-23-2019 at 12:40 AM.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started to watch this on Netflix and I was surprised at how good it was.

I'm only a few episodes in but Dracula seemed like an LSI to me.

Trevor seemed Se base to me but I'm not sure which. Trevor was the reason I looked for a thread on this. I looked on PDB and they are saying he is a SLI 9w8. This seems off.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen the first 2 seasons of Castlevania, but it's been awhile.

I thought Dracula more as a Gamma introvert, maybe ILI. LSI is a possibility, but I'm not too convinced of this typing for him. His revenge on the village for killing his wife struck me as very Gamma -- harsh retribution related to Fi. LSI could act this way, but I can't really justify how Dracula could be Fe-suggestive, or valuing Fe at all. He chooses to separate himself from society, closed off, only really cares about those close to him.

Not sure about Trevor. SLI seems a bit off, but so does SLE. I'll need to watch the show again to make up my mind.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

watched all episodes last week! some observations.

- i am sure dracula is a textbook ESI. his motivation to avenge stems from ethics (attachment to his wife, feeling wronged) over logic (structured system/process thinking), and his creative Se is how this resentment is brutally carried out. which is why he shares types with isaac, his most loyal friend with good reason. yes, even if his demonstrative 'mellows' him and lets him rest in his chair and castle. the way he took in lisa because she had an interest in science and applying knowledge speaks of dracula's suggestive .

- carmilla embodies the bold, fanatical, and combat-savvy face of a SLE 8 to the maximum, expanding her militaristic sphere of influence at all costs and finding the immediate weakness of others = Se lead (same as godbrand, who's just more SP/SX than her). my god did she steal the show. that isaac is her final opponent as her supervisor is no coincidence.

- trevor surely belongs to the ST temperament: skilled in combat > people. pretty straightforward, he's as sensory type as it gets. sypha, the opposite, ethical type. exactly why they're paired and strong where the other is weak. not sure if IEE or SEE.

- saint germain, so obviously intuitive and irrational. assumed he might be IEI as a first impression, but leaning towards IEE in the later episodes.

- now for these two absolute hotties, saving the best for last... alucard —my favorite character, how good-looking and bae is he — has got to be some kind of logical type, i think (INTx?), the same goes for hector who is very strong in .

the whole show covers aspects of enneagram 6 and 5, although characters like isaac and the topic of clergy/ideology also leave a certain 1 flavor.