TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    maybe it’s both
    Both are something that you can control.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreamed I went to a place I already know but don’t visit anymore. I was wearing a traditional dress. Maybe there was an event I would attend to, but then my dream self was so casual about things and wasn’t thinking about time at all. I asked how to get to a certain building. Weirdly someone told me to go for a ride and gave me a burner phone. I went for a ride, but the ride was not a car but a weird old open carriage with wheels. It was just smol that I felt like I just sat on a big skateboard. It was really fun though, could really feel the air and the ride was a bit long enough to enjoy it. After that I went inside the hall, saw an ILE I know irl but I immediately thought to myself “ohh naurrr I hate ppl” so I continued walking and hoped he didn’t notice me. But he did, followed me and at that point I would have to acknowledge his presence. He asked if I have a burner phone and if he can use it. He also was weirdly bald and kinda sadder in my dream. Was he sad bec he has no burner phone? I was about to say “this is so not you” but then I thought it wasn’t time to comment on random things like “omg where’s your hair?” and I don’t even want to even interact that time. We were talking, but suddenly someone interrupted us and was also trying to get my attention- so I said, well who should I entertain first between the two of you?? I figured ILE might say something long, so I chose this slightly taller stranger girl. (Thought it’s important that ILE was on my left and this girl was on my right.) She asked if I have a burner phone and if I can let her borrow it. What’s up with my burner phone??? But anyway I think I said no since I was inclined to give it to the ILE, but then I woke up while I was about to do that.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031