Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    My completely amateur psychologist recommendation would be to take a martial arts class or something. You can't get comfortable with your masculine strength/aggression without actually getting out there and using it. But again, I'm not a certified psychologist or anything, so what do I know?
    I'm not a professional psychologist either, but ime working out and physically activity usually does wonders for your masculine side. Not necessarily by making you bigger or more imposing - the mix of concentration and testosterone just gives you more energy and confidence - that's applicable in any sphere of life, not just romance.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last night i dreamed that i lived in ireland, and when i woke in the morning i debated whether i had lived in ireland for a period of 6 months. I REALLY think I am losing it, I was so convinced, i wanted to call my mom and ask if I am forgetting things. Honestly, I woke up from the dream and was like, god, have I had an episode of amnesia in my life at some point? When did I live in Ireland? The images of Ireland were vivid to the point that i remembered them in detail enough that it seemed I could have been there. Also I forgot whether I was 23 or 24 yesterday. God. What the hell is going on with me?
    asd