Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

well [Zero Punctuation] is a video game review show where ths guy with a bitter and cynical attitude rips ruthlessly into games
    and he dismissed some shooter as "It's probably some thing where a macho American kills everything and then a girl has sex with his gun"
    then I wind up in a situation where I have an assault rifle
    which in hindsight was firing rounds that were exploding trees
    and I charge this wooded area next to a cliff wiht my squad
    and yes, exploding trees, clouds of blood; but everyone dies
    so I keep moving, and head up a hill
    and there's this naked girl there, I think she may have been being attacked by one of the enemy combatants, who I pew pewed
    reviewer's description of the game comes true, so this girl is going wild with my gun
    but I'm too busy scanning around me everywhere for more of the enemy
    then a gargoyle from World of Warcraft comes down from the sky, and I see someone sneak into this shopping mall
    because for some reason up the hill was this suburban area
    and I'm like, "Aha!"
    then someone comes at me just as my alarm goes off
    I'm interested in wtf the gargoyle was doing there

--

Krig, to answer your questions, Death (as in, the robed figure) probably doesn't have much significance to me, except as maybe someone who is double-cool (cool customer and rather impressive). The TARDIS is actually my generic spaceship, it's a fairly strong association for me.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been dreaming I'm pregnant for the last couple of days. I'm not pregnant. I don't want to be pregnant. Dreams don't mean anything. I think it's just random thoughts you collect throughout the day that surface.

/you're welcome

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.
    It's all......true.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not for me. Dunno, dreams can be interpreted any way you want and it'll almost always seem true.